• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weirdest Comic in Your Collection?

37 posts in this topic

I posted this scan in the Silver Age forum, but few people actually venture down there, so i'm going to ask my question here:

What is the weirdest/strangest/most bizarre comic in your collection?

I open with a Mini-Sized Hebrew Dennis the Menace book from 1964. I'm not even sure what number it is, cause it's in Hebrew. Is that 3 part of the price? Or issue number? In any case, START DIGGING for yours!

confused-smiley-013.gif

dtm7nz.jpg

I've got a Superman 400 that never made it all the way through the production process. It was never stapled, and it was never trimmed to size, which is to say there is still an inch of white paper on all three non-spine edges.

This is a first! I never saw one of those!!!

CAL acclaim.gif

I have what amounts to a "Tribute to Neil Gaiman" little red phamplet from a comicon some time back. 10-15 different artists doing a little 2 page roast of Neil. Then Neil signed each one and on some drew somethingorother. Kinda fun.

I've got a Superman 400 that never made it all the way through the production process. It was never stapled, and it was never trimmed to size, which is to say there is still an inch of white paper on all three non-spine edges.

This is a first! I never saw one of those!!!

CAL acclaim.gif

The one thing with this board, you can never quite tell if someone is being honest or overly sarcastic 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyody got a copy of The punisher and Archie?

I wish I owned this one: Gary Gibson Comics, a 1950 promo from the National Dunking Association.

Donut puppets, donut party games, "my special dunkin' jeans"... I just about choked I was laughing so hard.

Anyone own a copy?

Jack 1128582-garygibson.jpg