• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping Record - US to Belgium!

9 posts in this topic

OK, not very exciting to most of you , I'm sure, but this past Saturday I sent a package to good ol' Chromium in Belgium. This morning I have a PM and he tells me that the package already arrived!!!!!

I've sent him many packages over the years but never had one arrive so quickly. Didn't do anything special to it other than purchase minimum insurance.

Kudos to the USPS! yay.gif

OK, not very exciting to most of you , I'm sure, but this past Saturday I sent a package to good ol' Chromium in Belgium. This morning I have a PM and he tells me that the package already arrived!!!!!

I've sent him many packages over the years but never had one arrive so quickly. Didn't do anything special to it other than purchase minimum insurance.

Im assuming this wasnt one of those MBags was it?

Im assuming this wasnt one of those MBags was it?

No, not an M-bag. Those usually take a few weeks (4-6)

This was just standard airmail (6lbs box) with insurance on it. Usually takes a little over a week to two weeks. I was just amazed at how fast this one went through.

Chrisco was drunk again....he prolly sent it 2 weeks ago and forgot about it confused-smiley-013.gif

Think back Chris, when did you park the trailer in front of a PO last week ? poke2.gif

Chrisco was drunk again....he prolly sent it 2 weeks ago and forgot about it confused-smiley-013.gif

Think back Chris, when did you park the trailer in front of a PO last week ? poke2.gif

I guess the actual speed of transit is offset by how long I had the books before I sent them out. tongue.gif

Cool Chrisco, i just shipped a package to Belgium on Monday Global Priority Mail, hopefully it will get there tomorrow, or can i hope today.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

BTW - your custom title rules!!! headbang.gif