• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Kid sticks Gum on $1M Painting

49 posts in this topic

Yeah, she spanked his 893censored-thumb.gif until it was Big and Red, I reckon. Wow, that statement is disturbing on so many levels. Good thing, I didn't use my juicy-fruit comment. Well, unless we are talking about Deathlok, of course.

Yeah, she spanked his 893censored-thumb.gif until it was Big and Red, I reckon. Wow, that statement is disturbing on so many levels. Good thing, I didn't use my juicy-fruit comment. Well, unless we are talking about Deathlok, of course.
Speaking of fruity;

shazam!2.jpg

Agreed that is fruity. frown.gif
so are you. gossip.gif
If you mean by "Fruity" that I smell of fruit correct. I use orange ginger scented soap, shampoo etc. Now, if you are referring to my ....um...preferences then I have to ask "Why, are you trolling for some strange?" poke2.gif

so are you. gossip.gif
If you mean by "Fruity" that I smell of fruit correct. I use orange ginger scented soap, shampoo etc. Now, if you are referring to my ....um...preferences then I have to ask "Why, are you trolling for some strange?" poke2.gif
Sentence Fragment. F.

so are you. gossip.gif
Sentence Fragment. F.
893censored-thumb.gif

so are you. gossip.gif
Sentence Fragment. F.
893censored-thumb.gif
27_laughing.gif

so are you. gossip.gif
Sentence Fragment. F.
893censored-thumb.gif
27_laughing.gif
Nothing worse than being schooled by Deathlok, on grammar.

so are you. gossip.gif
Sentence Fragment. F.
893censored-thumb.gif
27_laughing.gif
At least you spelled my name right, which most have trouble with.

so are you. gossip.gif
Sentence Fragment. F.
893censored-thumb.gif
27_laughing.gif

Nothing worse than being schooled by Deathlok on grammar.

I fixed your sentence as much as Common Decency® would allow. Pls stop brutalizing the language, Thx.™