• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE "Why you don't post" THREAD

75 posts in this topic

OK lets hear some reason why some of you out there don't post. I'm sure a lot of you get into the conversations at some time or another. But what keeps ya away?

This thread can turn out to be constructive or turn into an all out war. Let see. popcorn.gif

1) Can't be bothered

2) Different time zones - when I'm on nobody else is half the time (HELLOOOOO !!)

3) Scared $hitless that my views will be shot down on sight

4) Afraid of coming across like a [embarrassing lack of self control]

5) Better things to do

OK lets hear some reason why some of you out there don't post. I'm sure a lot of you get into the conversations at some time or another. But what keeps ya away?

This thread can turn out to be constructive or turn into an all out war. Let see. popcorn.gif

1) Can't be bothered

2) Different time zones - when I'm on nobody else is half the time (HELLOOOOO !!)

5) Better things to do

Hey, it just typed [embarrassing lack of self control] and it magically turned into [embarrassing lack of self control] !! and I've been thinking all along that people actually typed [embarrassing lack of self control] like this foreheadslap.gif

1) Can't be bothered

5) Better things to do

Hey, it just typed [embarrassing lack of self control] and it magically turned into [embarrassing lack of self control] !! and I've been thinking all along that people actually typed [embarrassing lack of self control] like this foreheadslap.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif