• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dang RJ's Hide!!

14 posts in this topic

RJ does this all the time, and along with the old "end the auction with 10 seconds left", this is a trick to get people clicking. One of these days, I'm gonna hit a BIN, and demand my CGC 9.8. I won't get it, but RJ will eat his listing fees. 27_laughing.gif

It's getting to be like discodadda, Blackbird and some of the othe rEBay chumps, I wish EBay would have a seller column so I could parse out this refuse.

I don't know why anyone even bothers with his auctions, when all he does is pull them at the last second. This is a kind of self-defeating strategy, as fewer people bid, thereby increasing the number of auction pulls, and it's a domino effect from there.

And I also thought EBay was gonna get tough with this sort of infraction? Obviously they aren't or RJ would be NRU'd long ago.

He mass lists over-priced Bronze books constantly, and at times, can totally take over this section on EBay. Wading through that is like waking up to a mailbox full of spam.

I don't think you'll find too many discodadda fans on here....

An example of Discodadda's pricing is a F+ copy of a bronze ASM book with starting prices between 9.99-15.99

The guy either doesn't know what mid-grade bronze books are worth or just refuses to accept reality.

Brian