• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can someone provide me with a scan of 2 pages from Avengers 26?

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I was hoping that someone here either has an Avengers 26, or maybe just the Avengers Essentials...

Anyway, I am wondering if someone can send me the scans of pages 17 and 18, they feature Avengers (and most importantly, Captain America) fighting Attuma, it's by Heck and Giacoia...

It will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Alberto

Hello everyone!

I was hoping that someone here either has an Avengers 26, or maybe just the Avengers Essentials...

Anyway, I am wondering if someone can send me the scans of pages 17 and 18, they feature Avengers (and most importantly, Captain America) fighting Attuma, it's by Heck and Giacoia...

Thanks,

Alberto

If you have to choose, go for page 17. gossip.gif

Hello everyone!

Thanks,

Alberto

If you have to choose, go for page 17. gossip.gif

I think the seller wants to get rid of the two pages together, so I'll have to see what price he comes up with, all in all, they're not bad pages though smile.gif

I think the seller wants to get rid of the two pages together, so I'll have to see what price he comes up with, all in all, they're not bad pages though smile.gif

gossip.gif I have a couple of Heck Avengers pages from around this issue. I paid right around $300 for each of them.