• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steranko X-Men!!

12 posts in this topic

For those of you who didn't see this at the dinner last weekend, here's a Steranko X-Men page that I picked up at the NY comic-con. Magneto, all the X-Men, Polaris, and a terrific final panel! Who could ask for anything more?

x51.jpg

For those of you who didn't see this at the dinner last weekend, here's a Steranko X-Men page that I picked up at the NY comic-con. Magneto, all the X-Men, Polaris, and a terrific final panel! Who could ask for anything more?

x51.jpg

Another awesome pick-up Hari. Congrats. 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

x51.jpg

Awesome page Hari!!

Damn, I bet Johnny Drama from "Entourage" wishes he had calves like Magneto's in that last panel!! 27_laughing.gif

Hey Hari, isn't this your 2nd Steranko X-Men page? How about leaving some for the rest of us...there's only a few to go around, you know! poke2.gif

WOW! I'll say it again. WOW!

Wow. I read that issue just a couple of weeks ago and was thinking how cool it would be to own that very page. I can't even tell you how envious I am. What a fantastic page. hail.gif