• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X3: The Last Stand theatrical trailer up

38 posts in this topic

That's a relief. MUCH cooler looking than all the pre-hype made it out to be. Let's hope the movie lives up to the trailer! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I was worried about the flick when (1) Brian Singer dropped out as director; (2) they made the movie on such a short schedule; and (3) when JC said it would "suck major hass." Now I'm not worried at all. This movie looks like it is going to be amazing. cloud9.gif

Lots of good looking scenes....

but for some reason I found that the Juggernaut/Kitty chase caught my attention the most. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Juggy looked more like Avalanche in the costume.

he did look a little small for the role...

Of course I guess it is hard to have a person about 8 foot tall and around 900lbs

but for some reason I found that the Juggernaut/Kitty chase caught my attention the most. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah, from earlier pictures, he is certainly smaller than the comic version.

I just liked the image of Juggy smashing through walls and Kitty phasing..it shows that the film-makers at least understand some of the concepts that have come before and that the fans enjoy seeing.

Of course I guess it is hard to have a person about 8 foot tall and around 900lbs

partial CGI?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But there are LOTS of guys around 6'8" or taller who could be augmented with some CGI to over 7' tall.

I saw some pre-release pics and this guy looks more like Wolverine in the comic books.

So it looks like they are playing the "Dark Phoenix" angle but it seems that she joins in with Magneto's gang rather than the HF Club.

Then I suppose we'll see her "come back to the light", help defeat all of the bad mutants, then Jean will descend into madness and kill Cyclops and some others. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But there are LOTS of guys around 6'8" or taller who could be augmented with some CGI to over 7' tall.

I saw some pre-release pics and this guy looks more like Wolverine in the comic books.

So, is that how the got Robbie Coltrane to be so big as Hagrid in the HP films. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif