• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Discounted Slabs: Forums Only BIN

264 posts in this topic

lol B, you bought that Shazam purely out of spite, didn't you?

Come on now. I bought that book because it was only $20 & not only does it have nice colors & QP....it has a photo/infinity cover.

Get Denny to sign it....give it a yellow label....and it's done. grin.gif

10 minute break 893whatthe.gif

yay.gif

yay.gifyay.gif
yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

just because Duke lost to UNC this past week, I must 1 up ya

Duke lost to UNC cloud9.gif

sumo.gif

Let's hope they meet in the ACC tourney Championship game

We now return you to your 10 minute break

Come on now. I bought that book because it was only $20 & not only does it have nice colors & QP....it has a photo/infinity cover.

thumbsup2.gif

They also lost to FSU cloud9.gif

sigh...et tu svndst1030...et tu

sorry.gif

Hey I was born and bred a Nole. I don't follow their basketball though. Just thought I would rub a little salt in that wound.

yeahok.gif

stooges.gifyay.gif

Hey I was born and bred a Nole. I don't follow their basketball though. Just thought I would rub a little salt in that wound.

I realize we're all friends here, but you might not want to advertise that too much, some people aren't as forgiving as we are here.

It's great to be a Florida Gator!

I realize we're all friends here, but you might not want to advertise that too much, some people aren't as forgiving as we are here.

To each his own. I am not one of those people that is blinded by college colors.

So who wants to start the NCAA office pool? I am game for it...I can even set it up? Not for cash though as that would immoral... yeahok.gif

So who wants to start the NCAA office pool? I am game for it...I can even set it up? Not for cash though as that would immoral... yeahok.gif

We could do it for comics! yay.gif

We could do it for comics! yay.gif

Do it for cash, we all know it will turn into comics anyway

Count me in

How about everyone who isn't buying or selling shutting up?

poke2.gif

We are on a 10 minute break. makepoint.gif

it's been over 20 minutes

confused-smiley-013.gif