• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New functionality

9 posts in this topic

Registered/logged in users now have the ability in my New arrivals section to be notified of every new arrival regardless of whether it's in your want list or not.

If you are logged in it will look like this

New Arrivals

To subscribe to our nightly new arrivals e-mail bulletin, click here.

If you don't want to be notified every time a new arrival comes in you can turn it off

You are subscribed to our nightly new arrivals e-mail bulletin. To unsubscribe, click here.

Registered/logged in users now have the ability in my New arrivals section to be notified of every new arrival regardless of whether it's in your want list or not.

New Arrivals

If you don't want to be notified every time a new arrival comes in you can turn it off

You are subscribed to our nightly new arrivals e-mail bulletin. To unsubscribe, click here.

Bob, any chance that you can get a search by Pedigree function? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

New Arrivals

Bob, any chance that you can get a search by Pedigree function? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif