• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know Joseph1972money on ebay

14 posts in this topic

Has some very nice Spidey books but they all look a littel too good to be true. Like a certain doctor may have operated on these books to reach their full potential. Buy it nows are way low for such nice books. I could be wrong in my suspicions but it just doesn't look right.

Got a link? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

it's interesting to me that his back page scans are full scans, while the front cover scans are severely cropped.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

now, why - WHY I SAY - would somebody do such a thing?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dont know him...but the grades are probrably generous.

it's interesting to me that his back page scans are full scans, while the front cover scans are severely cropped.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

now, why - WHY I SAY - would somebody do such a thing?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't trust anyone with their year of birth in their name....guy is obviously a young punk trying to....oops...forget it.... insane.gif

The Spidey 20 is severly tanned on the back. He is pretty generous with the assigned grades.

Cropped scans is a big pet peeve of mine.

Factor all these in and bid accordingly.

The Spidey 20 is severly tanned on the back. He is pretty generous with the assigned grades.

Cropped scans is a big pet peeve of mine.

Factor all these in and bid accordingly.

front cover cropped...back cover not cropped.

my advice; BAYOR - Bid At Your Own Risk

Notice that he has not sold a book in almost a year and all of a sudden he has $$$$ books for sale all at the same time. If you really want to persue this further, email some of his earlier buyers and see what they bought and had to say since all of the links are no longer active.

Has some very nice Spidey books but they all look a littel too good to be true. Like a certain doctor may have operated on these books to reach their full potential. Buy it nows are way low for such nice books. I could be wrong in my suspicions but it just doesn't look right.

Nobody with any brains would be selling 9.4/9.6 early silver age stuff raw now-a-days.

I figure these would have a 95% chance of getting a purple/green label. frown.gif