• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Norris and Bauer... The New A-Team

14 posts in this topic

Lee Marvin would kick both their [embarrassing lack of self control]es... and he do it DRUNK.

Lee Marvin used to train with Bruce Lee. No kidding.

Lee Marvin would kick both their [embarrassing lack of self control]es... and he do it DRUNK.

Without Lee Marvin, there would be no Chuck Norris sumo.gif

foreheadslap.gif

It wasn't Lee Marvin it was James Colburn (and Steve McQueen). Colburn was a long time student and supposedly very good.

foreheadslap.gif

It wasn't Lee Marvin it was James Colburn (and Steve McQueen). Colburn was a long time student and supposedly very good.

Another famous student of his was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who he fought in his movie, "Game of Death".

By the way, Bruce Lee fought Chuck Norris in "Return of the Dragon"...and Bruce Lee killed him. 893whatthe.gif

foreheadslap.gif

You beat me to it. I guess I'm not the only one who gets Lee Marvin and James Colburn confused with each other sometimes.