• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

942 Spidey Books for $1000 ASM #121,122,129,135 etc

82 posts in this topic

Of course Silvers asked if he could buy the 121, 122, 129, and 238 for $1.06 each smile.gif

Actually, I would have tooken these:

I am sorry but this is a big one that drives me crazy. That is not a word. The word is taken. I can let a lot go but tooken is not something that I can.

Hue tooken dis hall two herd. Column dune.

Of course Silvers asked if he could buy the 121, 122, 129, and 238 for $1.06 each smile.gif

I am sorry but this is a big one that drives me crazy. That is not a word. The word is taken. I can let a lot go but tooken is not something that I can.

Here is my tooken token of appreciation. flowerred.gif

tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken

Ok....that's annoyance, sorry. Yeah it's taken.....not even I use tooken. O_o

tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken tooken

It's annoying, not annoyance. foreheadslap.gifpoke2.gif

It's annoying, not annoyance. foreheadslap.gifpoke2.gif

I didn't mean to say it with ing

I have heard it like that before. confused-smiley-013.gif

I know everyone was saying this was like gold falling from the sky, but without the grades of at least the 5-6 key issues - its still a large gamble IMO. confused.gif

Agreed, and I don't even want to think about what kind of ASM books I could turn $1K into using just EBay.

Of course, I'm cheap. grin.gif

I know everyone was saying this was like gold falling from the sky, but without the grades of at least the 5-6 key issues - its still a large gamble IMO. confused.gif

Agreed, and I don't even want to think about what kind of ASM books I could turn $1K into using just EBay.

Now all i can do is hope they suck so i don't feel bad about passing it up.... angel.gif

Now all i can do is hope they suck so i don't feel bad about passing it up.... angel.gif

Don't drink the hateraide. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah...that would be great. Glad to know you're hoping I lose my shirt on these. Could have sworn I hooked you up with a pile of great Spidey books not long ago at a great price. My mistake.

Yeah...that would be great. Glad to know you're hoping I lose my shirt on these. Could have sworn I hooked you up with a pile of great Spidey books not long ago at a great price. My mistake.

stooges.giftonofbricks.gif

Well I actually dropped off the books 10 hours ago and Beyonder hasn't posted here yet, so either he is really angry at me....or he's reading a lot smile.gif I am into any and all NCAA pools. I really enjoy the looks on my American counterparts faces when a Canuck wins "their" pool.

Jim

Well I actually dropped off the books 10 hours ago and Beyonder hasn't posted here yet, so either he is really angry at me....or he's reading a lot smile.gif

Is that ASM 129 he's selling/has sold yours?

Hey Jim. I'm more than happy with the purchase, and would like to thank you again for dropping them off. flowerred.gif

Just finished organizing the ASMs....and have set a few aside for myself. cloud9.gif

Plan on reading the 31 tonight. cool.gif

My only regret is that I can't just keep them all.

If you've got a similar collection of X-books to unload....give me a call. wink.gif

Jason, my good friend...you need to stop smoking crack. ASM 121, 122 and 129 in GOOD condition will sell collectively for $100. All of the pre-150 Spideys will sell for at least $5 each. I didn't see this until now - my stupid job keeping getting in the way of buying comics. This was a spectacularly good deal.

Isn't it funny Dan, that I was actually going to offer them to you first before I made it public, but I figured you/we had enough on our plate to even bother. Sorry. Glad your happy Beyonder (I was going to put your real name, but didn't know if that was okay).

Jim

Jason, my good friend...you need to stop smoking crack. ASM 121, 122 and 129 in GOOD condition will sell collectively for $100. All of the pre-150 Spideys will sell for at least $5 each. I didn't see this until now - my stupid job keeping getting in the way of buying comics. This was a spectacularly good deal.

Smoking Bloodshot

Ok Dan Its all good now, who are you again, killed a lot of brain cells in that session. Hey I'm glad Chris is happy - since I live all the way out here in CA I didnt go over this with a fine tooth comb. cgc-world is a pretty established board member I was just speculating over the Golden Rule, "if it looks too good it.....

893censored-thumb.gif where's my crack pipe its almost midnight.