• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

942 Spidey Books for $1000 ASM #121,122,129,135 etc

82 posts in this topic

Can't believe these are still around. If I lived in the area I would have snapped them up long ago. foreheadslap.gif

You know, I was really mulling over jumping in the SUV, but my wife would probably kill me. I could open a comic shop right now, and have all those books in multiples.

Can't believe these are still around. If I lived in the area I would have snapped them up long ago. foreheadslap.gif

You know, I was really mulling over jumping in the SUV, but my wife would probably kill me. I could open a comic shop right now, and have all those books in multiples.

It would be worth it to someone like me, who has the time to sell them off individually or in small lots in order to keep the keys for little or nothing. I don't have enough space for them to just sit around. crazy.gif

UGGGGH. Now if this had all only happened two months from now, then i'd be golden.

Think you'd be willing to wait two months?

I'd have money then tonofbricks.gif

if i lived in the USA or canada i would buy them right away...if someone has the time to sell them individually, it will end up doubling the investisement!!!

Ummmm, where do you see any shipping options?

The guy is looking for someone near Toronto to come and pick them up.

You know what....until 6:00 PM tonight....$1000 Canadian to anyone who commits to buying them. The best I can do smile.gif

I just picked up 88 boxes of more comics yesterday and I need the space.

Jim

takeit.gif

PM me.

The man is on fire, people! You win the lotto or something? 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

Financial backer.... gossip.gif

I've never been so broke in my life. insane.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

I would have given you the $1,000 myself if I knew you were willing to pick it up and go in on a deal. foreheadslap.gif

You know what....until 6:00 PM tonight....$1000 Canadian to anyone who commits to buying them. The best I can do smile.gif

I just picked up 88 boxes of more comics yesterday and I need the space.

Jim

takeit.gif

PM me.

sorry.gif