• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March into Madness BIN

263 posts in this topic

Dark Detective Signed Postcard (back gives history on classic Bat run)

signed by the creative team:

Marshall Rogers

Terry Austin

Steve Englehart

(I had an extra lying around, so why not)

$8

1145424-rogerssuatin.jpg

takeit.gif

All-Star Batman & Robin (Robin Cover) NM

Signed by FRANK MILLER & JIM LEE

$25

1145576-millerlee.jpg

takeit.gif

Alrigh thats it. Want to sell me that Batman now Jbone? I passed on that last night so thats why you have the chance at it.

$25

takeit.gif

Alrigh thats it. Want to sell me that Batman now Jbone? I passed on that last night so thats why you have the chance at it.

Heh, I was waiting for others too, I figured between you October and Pirate I was in deep doo doo. Do you really want the Azrael issue?

go buy my stuff jbone, ive got some cool stuff and I don't think jon minds since you've bought him out smile.gif

The wife won't let me get the swimsuit issue and only if the Hulk was two months later.

$25

takeit.gif

Heh, I was waiting for others too, I figured between you October and Pirate I was in deep doo doo. Do you really want the Azrael issue?

Yes. I was going to get that All Star Batman but he didnt tell me about it until after I had paid for my others but its all good. I am just giving you a hard time about the book but yes I did and still do want it if you decide to get rid of it.

i've got a sexy skull man on a flaming cycle too smile.gif

Hey to each his own I guess.

What's that Seinfeldism, "Not that there's anything wrong with that"?

We're like the SEC of the boards Ky, Ga & Fl.

i've got a sexy skull man on a flaming cycle too smile.gif

Hey to each his own I guess.

What's that Seinfeldism, "Not that there's anything wrong with that"?

We're like the SEC of the boards Ky, Ga & Fl.

But I am a FSU fan. headbang.gif

You are in deep doo doo for snagging those Flaming Carrots! It's like the Albedo 2 all over again! Horrors! Christo_pull_hair.gif

You are in deep doo doo for snagging those Flaming Carrots! It's like the Albedo 2 all over again! Horrors! Christo_pull_hair.gif

You found out about those?!?! foreheadslap.gif

I made an offer on them too (which was the exact same as your's apparently 27_laughing.gif) I was just too late. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I made an offer on them too (which was the exact same as your's apparently 27_laughing.gif) I was just too late. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Well, if it's any consolation, I was going to buy that signed The End set, and when I did my search, your post was the one at the top, I missed it by a minute or so. I figured since I had just gotten the first issue I'd grab the others.