• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March into Madness BIN

263 posts in this topic

Heh, I was waiting for others too, I figured between you October and Pirate I was in deep doo doo. Do you really want the Azrael issue?

You are in deep doo doo for snagging those Flaming Carrots! It's like the Albedo 2 all over again! Horrors! Christo_pull_hair.gif

You found out about those?!?! foreheadslap.gif

I made an offer on them too (which was the exact same as your's apparently 27_laughing.gif) I was just too late. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Well, if it's any consolation, I was going to buy that signed The End set, and when I did my search, your post was the one at the top, I missed it by a minute or so. I figured since I had just gotten the first issue I'd grab the others.

He hasn't gotten back to me on those, so I am not sure if he took my offer. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I was considering just the number one, but I really just want to read them.

You sure that's not Wolverine in your avatar there? He's got a big "W" on his back.

Maybe he's Wonder Man?

And here I liked you. yeahok.gif

27_laughing.gif

Maybe you'd like to see a scan of my GA sketch from Phil Hester?? flowerred.gif

Here is my sketch of Arsenal. I bought it from someone but I can't remember.

112238139_10ff8e62e3.jpg

I do like hester, he was at a small nashville con last year so i got the huntress in my big books and a nightwing headsketch in my little book. Real nice guy.