• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March into Madness BIN

263 posts in this topic

I love Bloom County...when are we finally going to get a collected version ala Calvin and Hobbes & Far Side?

Favorite Bloom County: (one of many)...when they go to the drive up and can't understand what the drive-through worker is saying so they pull up...only to find out that the worker actually talks like she sounds on the speaker...c l a s s i c

IMHO Bloom County is the single best comic strip ever! cloud9.gif

There are just so many great ones, I can't pick a favorite. But most of my favorites involve Opus. I did really like toward the end, when they were all looking for work in other comic strips, Steve Dallas wanting to become a memeber in comic books because of the busty Kirby babes. 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I contacted Breathed about a year ago...e-mailed me right back. I can't even remember what I asked, but it was SO COOOOOOL!

My mother ended up buying me a signed book for my birthday a couple of years ago direct from Breathed. GREATEST MOM EVER!!! hail.gif

When Gary Trudeau and the Guy who did Calvin and Hobbs.decide they have maxized their income potential by doing so.

Gads, I must be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person!!! Berkely Breathed(sp?) . How the hell could I confuse those two? sorry.gif