• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

???? Ebay Auction ????

20 posts in this topic

confused.gif

This seller is claiming that CGC is having auctions pulled off ebay???

LINKAGE

confused-smiley-013.gif

THAT SLICK!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif has found a way to get around 'key-word-spamming' & any problems

with CGC. But he's still a 893censored-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsign-rantpost.gif

MORE: Look at the CGC books he does have for sale. He has a real "issue" with CGC. boo.gif

It is rediculous on both ends. If what he claims is true, Then it seems like it would have had to of been as a result of CGC complaining. Which is ridiculous.

Also, If you are willing to purchase PGX comics, then you probably use that in a search also. If you are blindly lotal to CGC, then you won't buy PGX even if you were duped in to looking.

Then it seems like it would have had to of been as a result of CGC complaining. Which is ridiculous.

gossip.gifnews.gif

**PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL REGARDING YOUR LISTING(S)**

We would like to let you know that we removed your listing:

because the trademark rights owner notified us, under penalty of

perjury, that your listing misuses their brand name or trademark.

We have credited any associated fees to your account. We have also

notified the bidders that the listing was removed, and that they are not

obligated to complete the transaction.

If you relist this or any other similar items on eBay, your account

likely will be suspended.

If you believe your listing was ended in error, or have questions

regarding the removal of this listing, please contact the rights owner

directly at:

Comics Guaranty, LLC

hpatel@cgccomics.com mailto: hpatel@cgccomics.com

eBay is available to answer questions, but since it is the rights owner

that requested the removal of your listings, we encourage you to

contact them first.

For more information on the VeRO Program, and a list of rights owner

About Me pages, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/vero-removed-listing.html

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-aboutme.html

On the bright side the seller is selling a 62 piece hotwheel track. SWEEEEEET!

What really bugs me is when you get those people who list a hoard of raw books and claim they are "9.8 -10.0 cgc it". So, I get all of them come up doing a search of cgc 9.8 or cgc 10.0 comics. Annoying and the worst part is they are usually nowhere near that grade in actuality.

What really bugs me is when you get those people who list a hoard of raw books and claim they are "9.8 -10.0 cgc it". So, I get all of them come up doing a search of cgc 9.8 or cgc 10.0 comics. Annoying and the worst part is they are usually nowhere near that grade in actuality.

And the other gem....'Avengers #92 9.6 non-CGC!!!'

Why not tell us about all of the other things it isn't? confused-smiley-013.gif

'non-CD player'

'non-vaccinated'

'non-Korean'

'non-electric'

The possibilities are endless.... yeahok.gif

IF YOU SEND A MONEY ORDER IT NEEDS TO BE A POSTAL MONEY ORDER THEY COST .90 CENTS AND YES YOU MAY TAKE IT OUT OF THE TOTAL PRICE

Well...he's not all bad! thumbsup2.gif

IF YOU SEND A MONEY ORDER IT NEEDS TO BE A POSTAL MONEY ORDER THEY COST .90 CENTS AND YES YOU MAY TAKE IT OUT OF THE TOTAL PRICE

Actually they just went up.... to 95 cents.

Bean counter! makepoint.gif

Actually they just went up.... to 95 cents.

Bean counter! makepoint.gif

tongue.gif

I think I read on the boards (?) that someone was contacting ebay about people listing 'CGC' in the title when the book was not 'CGC'...anyone else remember that?

So what you are saying is that people are ratting out others? I understand the whole Key spam thing and it pisses me off with those "CGC-It" "Non-CGC" "not CGC" etc. But, is CGC's reputation being seriously hurt by this? It is a pain in the rump reading through the garbage, but sometimes I do find a book, be it raw or PGX that I might buy. It wasn't money I was taking away from CGC when I purchased it! So really who is getting hurt in this so much that people are running to tell the teacher that Johnny said the "CGC" word? It does seem childish, but maybe it's just me. confused-smiley-013.gif

The "CGC it" phrase personally annoys me. It is more due to the fact that many times I've had issues with buying unslabbed books and receiving one's that were in a much lower grade than stated. It's a clever seller tool I'll admit, because it does get more people to view their auction.

If CGC is going to get offended by the PGX books being advertised as CGC they should also get rid of the "CGC it" auctions as well. Just my 2 cents.

The "CGC it" phrase personally annoys me. It is more due to the fact that many times I've had issues with buying unslabbed books and receiving one's that were in a much lower grade than stated. It's a clever seller tool I'll admit, because it does get more people to view their auction.

Me too.

"Hey keyword spammers! CGC this!"

652324-CGCthis.jpg

tongue.gif