• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only" top census books??

426 posts in this topic

A tribute to the God of Thunder smile.gif

I recently picked up these two top-census, one-and-only books from a fellow Board member. Both are difficult issues to find in high-grade. There is only one 9.6 copy of 183 and no 9.6 copies of 185.

Thor183CGC9.jpgThor185CGC9.jpg

893whatthe.gif

Steve I miss those books already but considering what I replaced them with I guess I can't complain. Still I love those Thor's especially the one's done by John Buscema. cloud9.gif

You gotta love those HG BA THORS! :applause:

A tribute to the God of Thunder smile.gif

I recently picked up these two top-census, one-and-only books from a fellow Board member. Both are difficult issues to find in high-grade. There is only one 9.6 copy of 183 and no 9.6 copies of 185.

893whatthe.gif

Steve I miss those books already but considering what I replaced them with I guess I can't complain. Still I love those Thor's especially the one's done by John Buscema. cloud9.gif

You gotta love those HG BA THORS! :applause:

Yeah, baby. I have a few more top-census, one-and-only BA Thors on their way. I'll post them for you when they arrive.

This one isn't as flashy as the X-men 107. It's a grower not a shower.

xmen92.jpg

I like it. I have the 74 (posted earlier in this thread) but I haven't gone back to the census to see which of the other reprint issues have a limited number of 9.8 copies.

Have you ever considered trading some BA X-Men for some top-census, one-and-only BA Thors or Caps? hm

Your Welcome :baiting:

lol Thank you (again) Danny.

Congrats Steve and Danny on your registry award wins!! (worship):golfclap:

Holy Moley. I was not aware of the results until I saw your post. I thought maybe I had a chance for a modern award for my Wolverine run but to win for my Beast set was completely unexpected! I love it. Those are my favorite books and it is fitting that I should find out about the win in this forum since four of the seven are top-census,one-and-only bronze-age books (thumbs u