• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COIE 7 NM/MT,DC Bronze Horror, and FIRE SALE ON MIDGRADE SLABBED VARIANTS!

25 posts in this topic

Been a while since I posted any heads up, but I'm trying to get rid of some stuff laying around the house. Take a look at these recent listings by clicking on my signature link or right here:

Crisis On Infinite Earths 7 - Death of Supergirl

Superman: Red Son 1

Link to list of Darth's Auctions

Good luck bidding and hope to deal with you... flowerred.gif

Just my opinion on this book. It was just a great storyline that flew under the radar. It was another elseworlds title. But Millar was on it so I picked up a few copies. I remember selling copies of these with Donut at the Tysons show we worked together and back a couple of years ago, and they were fetching sick money. Maybe Wizard hyped it up in that month's issue. Low distribution? Couldn't say. Though I do see some on ebay pretty often.

Just my opinion on this book. It was just a great storyline that flew under the radar. It was another elseworlds title. But Millar was on it so I picked up a few copies. I remember selling copies of these with Donut at the Tysons show we worked together and back a couple of years ago, and they were fetching sick money. Maybe Wizard hyped it up in that month's issue. Low distribution? Couldn't say. Though I do see some on ebay pretty often.

And I notice that online sites seem to have 1 at a premium.

Well, good luck with it. It is a very good story line! thumbsup2.gif

Last day for one price variant and my first batch of Unexpecteds posted... still no bids on a couple ...and... paging Chromium (apply your Belgian 'discount') - whatever he doesn't want or buy, I'll post on ebay next:

Thor 180 FN Neal Adams - 2005 guide $15

thor180.jpg

Thor 180 VF/NM Neal Adams - 2005 guide $44

thor180a.jpg

Thor 183 FN Doom cover 2005 guide $9

thor183.jpg

Thor 183 GD/VG (rip top edge) Doom cover 2005 guide ~$4.50

thor183a.jpg

Thor 183 VF/NM Doom cover 2005 guide $24

thor183b.jpg

foreheadslap.gif In scanning this for Chromium, i may have just brought this down from a FN/VF to a VG (brand new spine split from top staple to top corner 893censored-thumb.gif ); ASM 38 last Ditko cover thank God, lame hass story about a dork named Joe - guide in VG = $46

asm38.jpg

I'll take the

+

--------------------------------------------------------------

$18 ?

And by doing so I've just completed the entire Thor run yay.gif (that's why I'm overpaying 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

I'll take the

+

$18 ?

And by doing so I've just completed the entire Thor run yay.gif (that's why I'm overpaying 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

Have you seen the CCE McFlurries? poke2.gif

In scanning this for Chromium, i may have just brought this down from a FN/VF to a VG (brand new spine split from top staple to top corner ); ASM 38 last Ditko cover thank God, lame hass story about a dork named Joe - guide in VG = $46

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll take the

+

$18 ?

takeit.gif PM sent

gossip.gif I'm thinking about selling the books I'm supposed to send to you 893scratchchin-thumb.gif you didn't really need that full run of VF Silver Surfers now did you? devil.gif