• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COIE 7 NM/MT,DC Bronze Horror, and FIRE SALE ON MIDGRADE SLABBED VARIANTS!

25 posts in this topic

In scanning this for Chromium, i may have just brought this down from a FN/VF to a VG (brand new spine split from top staple to top corner ); ASM 38 last Ditko cover thank God, lame hass story about a dork named Joe - guide in VG = $46

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Qualified FN/VF (if not for that recent spine split) - hard to resist , I know ... poke2.gif

gossip.gif I'm thinking about selling the books I'm supposed to send to you 893scratchchin-thumb.gif you didn't really need that full run of VF Silver Surfers now did you? devil.gif

I think it's time for "Darthweasel" to make a long overdue forum return 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

gossip.gif I'm thinking about selling the books I'm supposed to send to you 893scratchchin-thumb.gif you didn't really need that full run of VF Silver Surfers now did you? devil.gif

I think it's time for "Darthweasel" to make a long overdue forum return 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Beetleguice,...beetleguice,..beetleguice,... img52.gif