• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Nice! I'm also a Captain Marvel fan. Here's an older picture of mine. I've since sold (or traded) a number of these books, including the Whiz #1, and I've cracked all the slabs.

groupshotwhiz.jpg

OOOLALA!

I saw that before, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at it! Thanks!

Hi All,

I'm new to all of this, so I apologize if I interrupted.. Any idea how to sell old Archie (Betty & Veronica) comics? I have a whole "Staples" box full....dates ranging from 1949-1961 mostly. Trying to get rid of them. Any suggestions?

milesjann76@yahoo.com

hi.gif

gossip.gifThe CGC forums have a section for selling books.

This is the gold comics forum, and people will get real cranky if you try to sell them here.

BTW Welcome to the boards!

Mike

Nice! I'm also a Captain Marvel fan. Here's an older picture of mine. I've since sold (or traded) a number of these books, including the Whiz #1, and I've cracked all the slabs.

groupshotwhiz.jpg

Excellent taste in covers Win!! I still have a fondness for ole Captain Marvel as well.

With the arrival of the Detective #1 today (thanks Win!), I thought I might post a picture of the DC Key books I have picked up this year. 2006 has been a good year for me for getting DC golden age!

sixDCkeys.jpg

Now that is an attractive selection of books, Ciorac!! Seeing those together makes to want to own a small batch of DC's myself...

NO!! Must ... resist... broadening... collecting... tastes...

Christo_pull_hair.gif

You must give in to the will of the DC Gold!! You must! You never truly be happy until you do. Trust me on this one Ryan.

With the arrival of the Detective #1 today (thanks Win!), I thought I might post a picture of the DC Key books I have picked up this year. 2006 has been a good year for me for getting DC golden age!

sixDCkeys.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

hello all...

you know you had that coming from me...

rick

sixDCkeys.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

hello all...

you know you had that coming from me...

rick

Thanks Rick! Time to post yours!

Thanks Rick! Time to post yours!

hello all..

I would if I could, but since I can't, I won't be able to just yet, as much as I would like too (i.e., tis not in the house yet...must be my postmans day off)

rick

If that Tec #1 is unrestored, Im jealous........its a beauty!

hello all..

don't want to rain on bill's parade, but I believe his copy is a 7.0 ext, and mine (which I hope will arrive tomorrow) is a 6.0 ext...

rick

If that Tec #1 is unrestored, Im jealous........its a beauty!

hello all..

don't want to rain on bill's parade, but I believe his copy is a 7.0 ext, and mine (which I hope will arrive tomorrow) is a 6.0 ext...

rick

Rick is correct.