• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Ok, this thread is one of my favorites so lets get it back on the front page! I've just about finished figuring out what books I am keeping in my collection and which I am getting rid of. I will be taking group shots of the books I have decided to keep next week. (I am just waiting on two more packages to arrive)

In the meantime, I thought I'd take a group shot of some of my favorites of the books that I've decided to sell. (Books that I would keep if I could afford to but they just missed the cut)

Sorry in advance that for the low-quality camera!

groupshot2.jpg

I'll take the Batman 1 and the Supey 5 off your hands! headbang.giftakeit.gifpoke2.gif

Whoa... if these are your discards, Filter81, I'd love to see your "keepers"!!

headbang.gif

I'll be posting those next week thumbsup2.gif

hello all...

a week???...I knew I should have tried to make arrangements to fly up...we don't want to wait a week! poke2.gif

rick

Whoa... if these are your discards, Filter81, I'd love to see your "keepers"!!

headbang.gif

I'll be posting those next week thumbsup2.gif

hello all...

a week???...I knew I should have tried to make arrangements to fly up...we don't want to wait a week! poke2.gif

rick

lol well as you know you're welcome up here anytime! Besides, your collection is probably nicer than mine these days anyway. gossip.gif

That's a wonderful mix of big books, F81, all in one shot! Thanks! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I had ignored my Funny Stuff run for awhile to chase some other books, but have been thinking about picking off a few more lately, so I gathered what I have for a group shot to pump up my inspiration. Its no Filter81 pic, but I like em! If only I could figure out exactly when that Wheaties giveaway came out frustrated.gif

1610794-dodofrog.jpg

1610794-dodofrog.jpg.bd21ab29b8558d9daf95fd65066423b4.jpg

I had ignored my Funny Stuff run for awhile to chase some other books, but have been thinking about picking off a few more lately, so I gathered what I have for a group shot to pump up my inspiration. Its no Filter81 pic, but I like em!

"Flaunt your Dodo shamelessly!" I always say.

If only I could figure out exactly when that Wheaties giveaway came out frustrated.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jack

1610794-dodofrog.jpg