• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Nothing special per se compared to some of the great group shots we've seen recently, but the handful of first Bulletman stories that appeared in this mini-run are some of my favorites from the Golden Age:

100_1753.jpg

STEVE

Nothing special per se compared to some of the great group shots we've seen recently, but the handful of first Bulletman stories that appeared in this mini-run are some of my favorites from the Golden Age:

100_1753.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif I love those Nickel Comics. The covers are very dynamic.

I thought I'd update my group shot before some go back to the bank. The MM3, from Rick, is the only restored book. The 30 is pretty sharp with white paper. 26 and 36 are a couple of my favorites. I hope you like?

1716055-marvmysteryGROUP.jpg

MARVEL-ous, Mike!...Simply MARVEL-ous! 893applaud-thumb.gif

billycrystal2481.jpg

GE

100_1753.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif I love those Nickel Comics. The covers are very dynamic.

stunning looking copies !

rick

I'll say! Makes me want to collect these. I love the bold color palette, the cover action and even the "5c/Nickel" logo on each. Underrated title, & great to see these together.

100_1753.jpg

STEVE

i'll give you the 40c for them, but no tax! i'm from out of state.

very pretty little run of books steve; way to go.

100_1753.jpg

STEVE

i'll give you the 40c for them, but no tax! i'm from out of state.

very pretty little run of books steve; way to go.

I'll up his offer, in fact, I'll go out on a limb and double the offer to 3 bits and a nickel!

rick

100_1753.jpg

STEVE

nice books Steve !! man, the things I could do if only I had a bullet-shaped head cloud9.gif

I thought I'd update my group shot before some go back to the bank. The MM3, from Rick, is the only restored book. The 30 is pretty sharp with white paper. 26 and 36 are a couple of my favorites. I hope you like?

1716055-marvmysteryGROUP.jpg

This shot belongs in the Timely thread. VERY NICE!

West

I've not read any Bullet Mans so I'm curious as to what aspects of the story/art/character etc. that you think make them stand out to you?

It's sure hard to follow some of these fantastic postings, but I'll contribute what I can. I've been on an Adventure binge lately & I don't have a large set, but here's what I have so far:

AdventureGroupShot.jpg

I've posted all these ashcans at one time or another, but I've never put together a full group shot before, so here it is:

AshcanGroupShot.jpg

It's sure hard to follow some of these fantastic postings, but I'll contribute what I can. I've been on an Adventure binge lately & I don't have a large set, but here's what I have so far:

AdventureGroupShot.jpg

very impressive!

rick

AdventureGroupShot.jpg

I've posted all these ashcans at one time or another, but I've never put together a full group shot before, so here it is:

AshcanGroupShot.jpg

What do you mean "contribute what I can"? Those are just plan amazing group shots! 893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

AdventureGroupShot.jpg

AshcanGroupShot.jpg

What do you mean "contribute what I can"? Those are just plan amazing group shots! 893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking!