• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

It's sure hard to follow some of these fantastic postings, but I'll contribute what I can. I've been on an Adventure binge lately & I don't have a large set, but here's what I have so far:

AdventureGroupShot.jpg

That's tremendous progress in such short time on those adventures. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Gotta get me a Creig Flessel cover one of these days. I still don't have one. sorry.gif

I thought I'd update my group shot before some go back to the bank. The MM3, from Rick, is the only restored book. The 30 is pretty sharp with white paper. 26 and 36 are a couple of my favorites. I hope you like?

1716055-marvmysteryGROUP.jpg

MARVEL-ous, Mike!...Simply MARVEL-ous! 893applaud-thumb.gif

billycrystal2481.jpg

GE

a few more of these; just stuck this over on timely thread, but it's a fit here as well.

ht.jpg

lasttry.jpg

I thought I'd update my group shot before some go back to the bank. The MM3, from Rick, is the only restored book. The 30 is pretty sharp with white paper. 26 and 36 are a couple of my favorites. I hope you like?

1716055-marvmysteryGROUP.jpg

MARVEL-ous, Mike!...Simply MARVEL-ous! 893applaud-thumb.gif

billycrystal2481.jpg

GE

a few more of these; just stuck this over on timely thread, but it's a fit here as well.

ht.jpg

lasttry.jpg

Now that is a GREAT looking 6.0 Marvel # 1.

ht.jpg

lasttry.jpg

Wow Billy... all those color copies turned out great,and I especially like the two in a fortress.Your printer must be out of red & yellow ink though huh?

ht.jpg

lasttry.jpg

Wow Billy... all those color copies turned out great,and I especially like the two in a fortress.Your printer must be out of red & yellow ink though huh?

Gosh,Russ, what kinda of brown nosing suck up are you! Billy, will you post this in the Little Lulu thread next?

Actually, Billy, all kidding aside.......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

you better like them, since a good 15 or more came thru bedrock city over the years! oh, and thank ciorac [who no doubt is thumbing up books right next to you as you read this] for putting a good dozen or more in the picture as well.

here's a little group i put over on the gerber 7 thread a little while ago; in keeping with the 'got it from bedrock' theme, i do believe that 2 came from you, sir.

terr.jpg

here's a little group i put over on the gerber 7 thread a little while ago; in keeping with the 'got it from bedrock' theme, i do believe that 2 came from you, sir.

terr.jpg

parker...quit posting common dreck, and get to the good stuff...let's see your pride and joy, your complete run of Gay comics (that is a timely title, right?)

rick

you better like them, since a good 15 or more came thru bedrock city over the years! oh, and thank ciorac [who no doubt is thumbing up books right next to you as you read this] for putting a good dozen or more in the picture as well.

You are very welcome Billy! And thanks for posting that incredible picture of them! hail.gif

And, again, hard to follow, but still - my favorite little run from Fiction House. The super tough "horror" Jumbo Comics (161-167). Very fun.

Jumbos.jpg

I really like this little set. I've never collected them, but every time I see one I think I should start. Nice!

I really like this little set. I've never collected them, but every time I see one I think I should start. Nice!

Great.

it would probably be easier to find a nice copy of Millie 2 and trade it to Donut for his set...