• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

You can't get any "bigger" than a run of Marvel Mystery! (thumbs u

what if they were all 8.0 or better...that would be better and bigger :)

I would love to see that! (I have a LONG way to go :( ).

counting on you!

thanks...I posted them in the timely thread, individually, thinking they would be "bigger" but I guess that is as big as the free photobucket version will let me post...

way to go buddy; done deal in 10 months.

you provided my first MMC, and in many ways, my "last" one (as far as it being the last one for me to locate).... I would say, you are now mr bookend, to me :foryou:

:o :o :o

Holy :censored: Rick!!

Just when you think it's going to be another quiet weekend in the GA section, you come in with that!!! (worship) (worship) (worship)

well, the Gators are not in the SEC championship, and all my friends are tied up this weekend with plans, so I figured I would take some pictures! :)

thanks

rick

Just when you think it's going to be another quiet weekend in the GA section, you come in with that!!! (worship) (worship) (worship)

well, the Gators are not in the SEC championship, and all my friends are tied up this weekend with plans, so I figured I would take some pictures! :)

thanks

rick

Good plan (thumbs u

On a side note--is there no Marvel Mystery Comics registry?!

Edited by Ivanko

thanks

rick

Good plan (thumbs u

On a side note--is there no Marvel Mystery Comics registry?!

nope, not seperately (nor for Captain America Comics)...but, you can register them in the Timely "catch all"

gator

Marvel Mystery 2-92. doh!

(tsk) You're making a mockery of how difficult it's supposed to be to accomplish something like that. lol

SUPER impressive, Rick. :applause:

thanks BZ...I still wish I had a fraction of your accomplishments, but I will do my best to make up for "lost" time (and opps!)

gator

I know there aren't a lot of people here that appreciate Captain Marvel, but for the few that do, here's an updated group shot :grin:

groupshot002.jpg

"build it, and they will come"...

:applause:

Thanks!!

I'm not sure where Timulty is. I see him post now and then, but not as frequently as he did a year ago. :(

I tried to send him a PM a few months back, but his account won't accept them, unless I'm on his ignore list :o