• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Thanks Dino! The best part is that most of you that posted recognize and have handled many of these books. I've got some nice books from you guys! (thumbs u

Another recent collection of All Flash Comics that I am enjoying, and a few bonus books that came with the Batman/Detective collection

allflashetc.jpg

Edited by ciorac

Wow Bill! That's a lot of books and a lot of reading! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy them! (thumbs u

Thanks Mike (thumbs u Now if I can just find another nice batch of Actions and Supes :wishluck:

I was very excited to receive this recent batch of Batman and Detective Comics. Should be lots of fun reading these this week.

batsandtecs.jpg

:cloud9:

Wow Bill! That's a lot of books and a lot of reading! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy them! (thumbs u

Thanks Mike (thumbs u Now if I can just find another nice batch of Actions and Supes :wishluck:

Do I get first pick? :wishluck:

Another recent collection of All Flash Comics that I am enjoying, and a few bonus books that came with the Batman/Detective collection

allflashetc.jpg

All-Flash, all the time :cloud9:

Have fun reading!

I was very excited to receive this recent batch of Batman and Detective Comics. Should be lots of fun reading these this week.

batsandtecs.jpg

That spans a number of years when there were excellent Batman stories! (thumbs u