• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I decided to transform the Four Color Room into an actual room full of Four Colors.

What an absolutely killer display and room for appreciating funnybooks! :cloud9:

You are so right AS! Scrooge has created a fabulous atmosphere in that room. I remember Bob O having cases of books along his walls in his den in TN as well. But Scrooge's room has so much more color. Very FUN Michael

(worship)

I started collecting GA in Oct :headbang:

009.jpg

Very nice collection considering it's only been 4 months. It's hard for me to stay focused on my Action run with all of the nice NA/Adventure comics I have been seeing. Congratulations on a nice set of books! :applause:

Thanks,I have no more money and my wife wants to leave me :banana:

Great start to a GA collection Spidey!! Once she is gone, you'll have more money. Use some to by Arklites for youe slabs.

Great start to a GA collection Spidey!! Once she is gone, you'll have more money. Use some to by Arklites for youe slabs.

Hmmm - that certainly wasn't my experience... but I did have more space for comics, so a partial win.

Hmmm - that certainly wasn't my experience... but I did have more space for comics, so a partial win.

lol

I started collecting GA in Oct :headbang:

009.jpg

Very nice collection considering it's only been 4 months. It's hard for me to stay focused on my Action run with all of the nice NA/Adventure comics I have been seeing. Congratulations on a nice set of books! :applause:

I have no more money and my wife won't leave.