• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Very cool! Especially those puppy covers! :applause:

Thanks! It's been incredibly difficult to put this run together in a decent grade.

Dealers always look at me a little funny when I ask for them but they really are for my wife! lol

Uh-huh. Yeah. I believe you :whistle:

Everyone likes pre-code horror so here's a few!

Bethleham copy of Chamber of Chills in the middle. Oh... and a file copy of that top Tomb of Terror (at least that's what Heritage told me)

100_0916.jpg

Pre-code horror! :headbang:

This is such a great thread!

I thought I'd finally contribute a little since I'm a little bit of a weirdo and collect a couple goofy titles.

Raggedy Ann group shot! (I'm missing a few issues so please help if you have them! I do have a #3 on it's way in the mail)

100_0915.jpg

Bravo!!! :applause:

Well...here are my pre-codes.....the family went to Houston for the weekend and I had some free time to do stuff like this. Sorry for the blown up pics. We have a new digital camera and I am still tweaking it. Forgive me this once for making you scroll your screen. :foryou:

Hope you enjoy seeing them all in one post!

Scott

DSC03048.jpg

DSC03056.JPG

DSC03049.JPG

DSC03057.JPG

DSC03051.JPG

DSC03058.JPG

DSC03060.JPG

DSC03055.JPG

DSC03059.JPG

DSC03054.JPG

good Gravy! What an insane pile of INCREDIBLE PCH books! Wow! I am stunned.

Ditto. That's quite a stash! :applause:

:gossip: I'm sure wife will be jealous when she finds out what you did while she was gone.