• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I've never seen those covers. What a great group shot.

thanks much, sir; i had good fun chasing them, and the 4 truly put the cherry on top. thanks to ricky once again.

well isn't it true that you have been chasing slam and bang for fun during a majority of your life long before this (shrug)

the diff is i can actually snag a book now and then!

:tonofbricks:

It's been a fun start to the new year around the Ciorac household. I was enjoyng a lazy Saturday looking at comics and thought you might enjoy a couple of group shots of my 2009 GA acquisitions.

First up my GGA comics.

GGAGroupMar09.jpg

And some various GA comics

KeyGroupMar09.jpg

Great variety. Love the Tarzan!

Variety is the spice of life :)

Thanks Adam

Great books in there Bill. I'm not a DC guy but that Tec' 22 has always been one of my favs. And those couple of Fantastic Comics are :cloud9:

Thanks bro.

I'm quite fond of the 22 as well. 1 and 22 are about the best pre-hero Tecs in my opinion.

And you are right, those Fantastics are fantastic!

Oh! I just noticed that this was my 10,000th post. Man I need to get out more.

lol

Edited by ciorac

It's been a fun start to the new year around the Ciorac household. I was enjoyng a lazy Saturday looking at comics and thought you might enjoy a couple of group shots of my 2009 GA acquisitions.

First up my GGA comics.

GGAGroupMar09.jpg

killer stuff pons. but since there are no d.c.'s in there, don't you think maybe this is as area of collecting where you can drop your ant-timely stance? get you some of these, my brother.

allgirls.jpg

First up my GGA comics.

GGAGroupMar09.jpg

killer stuff pons. but since there are no d.c.'s in there, don't you think maybe this is as area of collecting where you can drop your ant-timely stance? get you some of these, my brother.

allgirls.jpg

Billy you changed your avatar :o

That one is way less cool then the former

Great books Pons!

Billy you changed your avatar :o

That one is way less cool then the former

Great books Pons!

it was only under the threat of losing my respect and heartfelt friendship, that he gave in lol