• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

COMPLETE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

streaks-1.jpg

What a great group. How many years did it take you?

first two bought at fall con in minn. in october '06. was casually putting it together 'til following july when i got into the pay copy of #1, and then it was on for real.

Pffff....like that run is hard to put together

No kidding, 3 years :whatev:

Just kidding, great set.

Does any title have as many title logo changes as Silver Streak?

I'd think Catman is at least a contender (depending on how you define "changes"), but Silver Streak wins by a nose. That is indeed a lot of different logos!

streaks-1.jpg

I find it so weird that the #16 needed to complete your run was sitting in some guys house in Longview WA all this time. It was one of three golden age comics he has had since the early 1960's. What are the odds?

Incredible that it found its way to you considering a guy I met via Craigs list called me to let ke know he had a couple Golden Books he bought from the guy in Longview. I was able to make a deal for it, and just tossed it up on the boards to see what would happen. Funny how these things work out.

Now would one of you please find me a copy of Blue Circle Comics #3?

streaks-1.jpg

Great set, Billy! Does any title have as many title logo changes as Silver Streak?

i know catman has a bunch of variations as well. and thanks.