• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

since there is no telling when the last 3 will be skinned, here's a planet group shot with the appropriate gaps.

planets.jpg

Nice group shot. Planets look cool individually, but they

look even better in a group shot. I like the old labels best.

With Christmas getting closer, I thought I would post an updated group shot of my Christmas covers. I just recieved the #117 today from CGC. Not bad for a 7.0 ebay purchase! Also, it's a very hard to find issue in HG. I see 8.0 is the highest on the census.

christmasgroupshotupdated002.jpg

With Christmas getting closer, I thought I would post an updated group shot of my Christmas covers. I just recieved the #117 today from CGC. Not bad for a 7.0 ebay purchase! Also, it's a very hard to find issue in HG. I see 8.0 is the highest on the census.

very nice Mike!

Finally made it all the way through 423 pages

One of the best threads on the boards (worship)

wow, you are to be commended, that is one heck of a journey you took!

Gladuchka if you can read 4 of Rick's posts without zzz half way through you should get a medal!

There were a few times I'd wake up on the couch with the laptop about to fall on the floor and it was always during a Gator post hmlol

very nice Mike!

:idea: I just remembered I need one of those countdown chocolate calendars. How many days left now?

Gladuchka if you can read 4 of Rick's posts without zzz half way through you should get a medal!

:P

There were a few times I'd wake up on the couch with the laptop about to fall on the floor and it was always during a Gator post hmlol

:censored:lol