• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

this was a hard little run to put together. glad to get the 3.

yellowjacketrunJPG.jpg

Very nice! That's a great little title. The skull cover is pretty cool too.

Very nice !! How long that that take you Billy ??

2 1/2 years. sacentaur made a funny the day i posted the first one and commented that maybe i'd have to get 'em all---he responded that it wasn't a yellowjacket, but a straitjacket that i was in need of!

I don't recall making that funny back then, but will today offer congratulations for a great group shot! :applause:

2 1/2 years. sacentaur made a funny the day i posted the first one and commented that maybe i'd have to get 'em all---he responded that it wasn't a yellowjacket, but a straitjacket that i was in need of!

I don't recall making that funny back then, but will today offer congratulations for a great group shot! :applause:

took me a minute to search for it, as you misspelled straitjacket---here's the post from 9/17/08:

my first yellowjacket. i guess i'll need them all.

I think perhaps a straightjacket is more suited for you, mister.

here are all the mandrake feature book covers, which i'm posting for my boy pons.

mandrakes.jpg

:applause: That's a run I considered trying to get for a while.

Beautiful !! :applause:

here are all the mandrake feature book covers, which i'm posting for my boy pons.

mandrakes.jpg

:applause:

Phantoms too?

what you see is all i got.

I really like that one at the top right where the magic lightning power is coming out of his eye :popcorn:

mandrakes.jpg

:applause:

Phantoms too?

what you see is all i got.

I really like that one at the top right where the magic lightning power is coming out of his eye :popcorn:

I like the top middle book where it looks like orange snot is coming out of the girl's nose.

I like the top middle book where it looks like orange snot is coming out of the girl's nose.

Oh great! Another entry in the "things that cannot be unseen" list!

Well, at least theres a roll of tissue right there for her lol

Oh great! Another entry in the "things that cannot be unseen" list!

Well, at least theres a roll of tissue right there for her lol

i giggled at that!

i like the bottom left one best, cuz:

it's yellow, and

it's the twilight copy, the sole rep of that ped in my type set, and

it's a gorgeous looking book graded down to 7.0 cuz the centerfold is detached---a defect i scarcely care about, but which cgc pounds, allowing me to acquire books i consider high-grade for bargain prices [at $130, gotta be the cheapest book in my type set]!

mandraketwilight.jpg