• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,330 posts in this topic

IMG_6187.jpg

Heres just about all my 2010 purchases. I didn't know I had got this many till I started sorting through them.

Nice group of books :applause:

:gossip: I'm pretty sure I need that Tip Top with the Fritzi Ritz cover :foryou:

IMG_6187.jpg

Heres just about all my 2010 purchases. I didn't know I had got this many till I started sorting through them.

:gossip: I'm pretty sure I need that Tip Top with the Fritzi Ritz cover :foryou:

Barks, Jack Cole, George Carlson! That's a lot of really fun reading!

IMG_6187.jpg

Its a # 75 Bill .......

IMG_6195.jpg

I think it would be cool to own WDC&S 1-100. This will be a long-term project with a few diversions along the way, but here's where it stands today. Those of you who know the run will spot that I own precisely none of the hard or expensive books. Oh well...

wdcsgroup.jpg

I like it AJD :applause: What a great run that would be to put together. Good luck

Hey Dwight ...... I havn't seen the issue with "THIS" cover in your collection. I don't know the date, and am not a Shadow Pulp collector...... but I love it !! I was at the SDCC in 2009 and an artist named Thomas Gianni had a table there with a bunch of prints and paintings of old pulp covers.... AND THEY WERE GOOD !!! I bought this one and also "The Book of Death" cover for Paul. I got mine framed which is what you are looking at. Ever heard of the guy ?? I don't think he has a website ...... just an email I can send you if you want it.

IMG_5377-1.jpg

Thats nice.... :cloud9: Is that an original painting ?? Paul says thats his favorite cover AND he has a super nice copy of that pulp too..... how could I not get it for him. Gianni was very friendly and signed both of the prints for me. The guy is fantastic and will reproduce ANY pulp cover desired !! He also had some of the Spider and I think one called Operator 5 ....or something like that. Wish I could paint like that

Edited by Senormac

It is a Shadow oil painting Re-creation by Gianni.

Oh yea !! I saw some up these ..... up close and personal at the show. He is just amazing !!

IMG_6187.jpg

Its a # 75 Bill .......

IMG_6195.jpg

Yep, I need it

IMG_6187.jpg

Its a # 75 Bill .......

IMG_6195.jpg

Yep, I need it

then make an offer :baiting:

Then I would need it :P
but you would be helping a friend in need out...and it is the holiday season after all ;)

Well, yea...... theres that