• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Raniy day in Philly, and I had the day off, so I thought I would take an updated shot of my More Fun Comics run to date. Still have a ways to go though. The goal is 52 - 81

updatedmorefungroupshot.jpg

Wow, nice batch of Fun! :applause:

BTW, how long have you had that Rooms-To-Go couch? :baiting:

Raniy day in Philly, and I had the day off, so I thought I would take an updated shot of my More Fun Comics run to date. Still have a ways to go though. The goal is 52 - 81

Raymour and Flanigan :makepoint:

And it is a new addition to the comic room

Thanks Mike. I don't have your laser like focus, and often get distracted by other shiny books, but I'm still moving it forward

:)

My life will be complete after I obtain another 30-35 books. I will enjoy the other runs through collectors like yourself. :)

Thanks Mike. I don't have your laser like focus, and often get distracted by other shiny books, but I'm still moving it forward

:)

My life will be complete after I obtain another 30-35 books. I will enjoy the other runs through collectors like yourself. :)

:applause:

Raymour and Flanigan :makepoint:

And it is a new addition to the comic room

smiley-scared004.gif

Oooooo, this would be a great one for Grammar Day which was earlier this week!!

How many, or should that be, How much More Funs can one have? :insane:

What other date is also a sentence?

One is: March 1st! ... There is also ...

Impressive run Bill. :applause:

Those early Spectre covers are phenomenal. (worship)

That's a whole lot of FUN you got going on there :headbang:

Absolutely love that group shot Pons! 52-81..you're going to need a bigger couch :applause:

Absolutely love that group shot Pons! 52-81..you're going to need a bigger couch :applause:

lol

The one in the living room is bigger (thumbs u

Wonderful books!!! :applause:

I love the More Fun and Adventure run more than the Action run!!!! Keep the Faith Bill!!!!

lol

The one in the living room is bigger (thumbs u

Sweet! (thumbs u

Edited by Moondog