• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. I will keep the faith. :cloud9:

Beautiful collection, Bill, ...and kidding aside, very nice couch too. (thumbs u

What you need now is an authentic Eame's chair for the ultimate in personal relaxation while reading those FUN puppies (trust me on this). :cloud9:

Beautiful collection, Bill, ...and kidding aside, very nice couch too. (thumbs u

What you need now is an authentic Eame's chair for the ultimate in personal relaxation while reading those FUN puppies (trust me on this). :cloud9:

Thanks David. It's a sleeper sofa too for geeks that need a place, near comics, to crash.

Which Eame's chair do you recommend?

Raniy day in Philly, and I had the day off, so I thought I would take an updated shot of my More Fun Comics run to date. Still have a ways to go though. The goal is 52 - 81

updatedmorefungroupshot.jpg

your "namesake" :applause:

He's got Captain Kirk's chair for reading comics in.... :cool:

He's got Captain Kirk's chair for reading comics in.... :cool:

There was no room for it in the new place in Philly. Had to downsize a lot, so I sold it. David (comics-n-erb) is now the proud owner

Raniy day in Philly, and I had the day off, so I thought I would take an updated shot of my More Fun Comics run to date. Still have a ways to go though. The goal is 52 - 81

that's a nice shot my boy.

Wonderful books!!! :applause:

I love the More Fun and Adventure run more than the Action run!!!! Keep the Faith Bill!!!!

way cooler to me, as well.

Thanks David. It's a sleeper sofa too for geeks that need a place, near comics, to crash.

Which Eame's chair do you reccommend?

the really ccomfortable one!

One day I hope to be able to post a worthy group shot.

Boyo the beautiful comics I have had the pleasure of seeing!

No kidding! I don't venture into the Golden age forum often,but when I do I just love to come to this thread.I just can't believe how many outrageous collections people have here on the boards,just stunning. :cloud9:

Thanks BBilly

Thanks BBilly

so glad you didn't think i was a ddick about it.

Here is a group shot of my slowly growing Fawcett collection. Not really chasing any runs per se, just buying affordable early hero issues for the most part.

Thanks for taking the time to do this! And for sharing them with everyone!

You bet HC (thumbs u I enjoy doing it