• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

And some more Bats plus friends

5546780932_98af823955_z.jpg

Bat-dude must be kewl cuz he's got some great friends! (thumbs u smiley-happy110.gif

Very nice group shots BB. I still regret not buying a Seven Seas 4 from Harley a couple years back. He had a really nice VF- copy I passed on. :cry:

And some more Bats plus friends

5546780932_98af823955_z.jpg

Bat-dude must be kewl cuz he's got some great friends! (thumbs u smiley-happy110.gif

Very nice group shots BB. I still regret not buying a Seven Seas 4 from Harley a couple years back. He had a really nice VF- copy I passed on. :cry:

Thanks, I don't know who I purchased that comic from but it wasn't Harley.

And for the Mighty Mouse fans, here are a few. I guess I am not trying hard enough to build this collection. I like the Oil Can Harry cover and the giant robots.

5551208355_927e5b902e_z.jpg

That Terrytoons is probably pre-MM but it was the only one I could find to fill the gap. :blush:

[font:Arial Black]Hello,

Just picked up an original owner collection of 85 Shadows from 1931-36 (condition ranged from gd to vf-). I finally obtained a copy of Shadow #1 in VG- with nice paper (still need a high grade #1), but this will fill the final hole in the run.

I am keeping about most of the ones pictured (doubles etc), but will make about 40 available to other collectors who might like them.[/font]

DSC_1261-1-1.jpg

[font:Arial Black]Dwight[/font]

Edited by detective35DF

And for the Mighty Mouse fans, here are a few. I guess I am not trying hard enough to build this collection. I like the Oil Can Harry cover and the giant robots.

That Terrytoons is probably pre-MM but it was the only one I could find to fill the gap. :blush:

BB- I've enjoyed seeing every one of your group shots so far! Thanks for sharing!

BB- I've enjoyed seeing every one of your group shots so far! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks,

I forgot to show the books from the "C" box. Lots of Big Red Cheese covers in there. Here is a peek.

5556809575_009ef52644_z.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun