• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

here's a fun little GA group shot from this past weekend's convention

megacon2013050_zps1cc617d6.jpg

I don't come to the golden age section very often... but holy !

Routine stuff around here, my friend. That picture is composed mostly of discards from the rest of us. :insane:

lol(worship)

8582282627_609fb4d81d_c.jpg

I purchased these All Stars from Ray Bottorff Jr. He originally got them from Jerry Bails and was asked that he sell them to GCD listers.

I don't think these were considered Jerry's collection but only the remainder of his stock from his days as a comic book dealer.

I like to think that the taped up comic, 47, was Jerry's original copy but there is no C of A, just a memory (mostly mine). :cloud9:

Edited by BB-Gun

8582282627_609fb4d81d_c.jpg

I purchased these All Stars from Ray Bottorff Jr. He originally got them from Jerry Bails and was asked that he sell them to GCD listers.

I don't think these were considered Jerry's collection but only the remainder of his stock from his days as a comic book dealer.

I like to think that the taped up comic, 47, was Jerry's original copy but there is no C of A, just a memory (mostly mine). :cloud9:

I like 'em all. My favorite of that group is the 26 :applause:

I have an absolute fetish about yellow and red golden age books. Here are some of my favorites from my collection

I know the SS #7 is really red with yellow, so it is kind of cheating, but it looks so nice with the #6 that I had to include it anyway.

Do any of you have a favorite color combo that attracts you to certain comics?

yellowandred_zps535a5522.jpg

While off work, I have been sorting out my stuff thats been piling up this year.

I have never seen any of these issues before, all #1s and while they look very dated, they are still interesting and I love anything I dont have and anything to bump this thread.

Unusual1s.jpg