• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Here is a group shot of my latest arrivals. In light of the recent board sale of Adam's Torch #1 8.0 OW for $25K,

I feel real good about my 6.0 with OW/W

:)

smaller.jpg

Very nice group, even if it does include Timelys :kidaround:

Everett's Subby 32! :cloud9:

And that one has WHITE pages. So it is even more yummy.

Here is a group shot of my latest arrivals. In light of the recent board sale of Adam's Torch #1 8.0 OW for $25K,

smaller.jpg

much yellow gloriousity in that picture. wow, what a shot.

smaller.jpg

much yellow gloriousity in that picture. wow, what a shot.

Thanks Geek. You know I am a sucker for yellow and red. But, those blues caught my eye too.

smaller.jpg

Nice Group shot Bill! I especially like your Human Torch and 6.0 is a perfect grade.

smaller.jpg

pons is back...and back in a big way

smaller.jpg

Nice Group shot Bill! I especially like your Human Torch and 6.0 is a perfect grade.

:gossip: 10.0 is a perfect grade... greg, you been hitting the sauce again :baiting:

smaller.jpg

Thanks Greg. 4.0 to 6.0 is the sweet spot as far as I'm concerned. :) And you are right, 6.0 is the perfect grade for those of us that don't have big bucks.

smaller.jpg

Thanks Greg. 4.0 to 6.0 is the sweet spot as far as I'm concerned. :) And you are right, 6.0 is the perfect grade for those of us that don't have big bucks.

why you always got to find something to beotch and complain about :baiting:

smaller.jpg

why you always got to find something to beotch and complain about :baiting:

:cry:

smaller.jpg

:gossip: 10.0 is a perfect grade... greg, you been hitting the sauce again :baiting:

sauce? no, alcohol, yes! :insane:

smaller.jpg

Stunning group shot...all obtained within a few short weeks! (worship)(worship)

"One SMALL step for Ponseti = one GIANT leap for the rest of us GA collectors!"

:applause:

GE

smaller.jpg

Stunning group shot...all obtained within a few short weeks! (worship)(worship)

"One SMALL step for Ponseti = one GIANT leap for the rest of us GA collectors!"

:applause:

GE

:acclaim:

Thanks Dino!