• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,330 posts in this topic

Hi Guys…I'm adding a little group of books that I recently picked up…although not high grade samples like the other postings in here, but I love them anyways.

20140820_192125_zpsf800939f.jpg

Awesome collection of funny books ! :applause:

Hi Guys…I'm adding a little group of books that I recently picked up…although not high grade samples like the other postings in here, but I love them anyways.

Christ on the cross, that's the goods!!

Sweet!

you have quite a stash George. :)

Any details on the AA16 you want to share?

George ... That whiz 1 would look good in my collection. Hehe

As a fan of the green lantern, this book was a grail book that I was never able to

purchase, either it wasn't affordable or if it was, I would miss out to another buyer.

I was never able to finalize a deal on one, until a friend of mine calls me a couple

of weeks ago to see if I would be Interested in the book, lo and behold I immediately

say yes and we worked out the details. I am happy to say that it is now in my collection

and I am proud to be able to show it to my fellow collectors.