• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

Thanks Johnny G....it's not an amazing collection grade-wise, however, i've never bumped into so many GA in my life so it's fun if nothing else for sorting them and i've finally started to bag and board them.

I never was a GA collector either. I recently obtained about 3 - 400 of them and find them pretty cool! Mostly in the VG/F region, but nice just the same. Not any Batmans (maybe a couple) or sweet Detectives like yours, but they are GA comics just the same!

I DO wish you the best of luck in the sale. smile.gif

I think you should pick out a couple of handfuls of the nice ones and tuck them away for a rainy day wink.gif The value WON'T (shouldn't crazy.gif) go down on them...

Good luck 893applaud-thumb.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

A bunch of geeks sitting around in their underwear in front of a computer for hours waiting on a scan of a comic book???

Hey! It hasn't been hours.

insane.gif

A bunch of geeks sitting around in their underwear in front of a computer for hours waiting on a scan of a comic book???

Hey! It hasn't been hours.

insane.gif

Sorry...

DAYS!!!

27_laughing.gif

Hey, I'm ONE too blush.gif

Rob, i know, i'm slow to the point of aggravation...unfortunately there's a few more 'bad' ones i need to move first, or at least i would like to...i think it would be depressing to sell all the good ones first and be left with the ones owned by Edward Scissorhands.

unfortunately those detectives weren't mine..someone posted theirs which confused things for a bit...

You have a couple as well don't you? I saw a couple in your pile confused-smiley-013.gif

And I know what you mean about "getting attached"!!!

I bought a collection to flip, and I've been sitting on it for weeks! Haven't listed 1!!! Not good... especially seeing as how i have had about 50 PM's asking where the goods are makepoint.gif

But, all in due time smile.gif I will be in a listing frenzy this next week or so, I need to make some loot to go away for Easter.. the wife has held me to a promise foreheadslap.gif

the amount of comics being sold are dwindling fast, i hope my uncle understands

This statement makes me want to puke. Your uncle is unemployed and poor, and he sent the books for you to sell, so be a 893censored-thumb.gif man and sell them.