• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

If you were my uncle you would have sold them yourself...and he's not dirt poor, he's presently unemployed with no pension but he does own his home, so he's not living in a maytag box.

How's that hole you're digging yourself?

You know Joe....I know it might be hard for you to believe....but....this thread isn't about YOU! poke2.gif

ok joe_collector, the thread was going pretty well before you started dropping the bombs of anger. Never said he was penniless..you can be 'poor' but have enough money to survive. Not sure why i'm responding but I don't want to see the thread die at the ripe old age of 24 hours just because some people have an issue with an apparently not very funny half-hearted joke.

Roller coaster is right, it went from not believing there was an uncle or old lady to not only believing but feeling so sorry for the uncle that i get lambasted for saying i was going to have to explain to him that i had grown fond of the comics (paraphrasing here).

kidding around doesn't translate well in forums, especially with people that seemingly have a violent temper. Yes i was joking..

So try selling a few books and then buy yourself a sense of humor.

Telling everyone you're going to rip-off your unemployed, pension-less uncle is NOT funny. Trust me on that... NOT FUNNY.

Cmon, J... you made your point the first 5 times you said it. We get it.

Now get back to your previous good humored nature.( which I can trace back to when you went to go see Curious George the Movie...it affected/infected you somehow, but appears to be wearing off.)

You know Joe....I know it might be hard for you to believe....but....this thread isn't about YOU! poke2.gif

I know, I really shouldn't give a rat's hass if some guy is gonna scam his poor uncle, but it still makes my blood boil. confused-smiley-013.gif

I know, I really shouldn't give a rat's hass if some guy is gonna scam his poor uncle, but it still makes my blood boil. confused-smiley-013.gif

Did you read the thread? The guy said he'd be giving his uncle a lot of the profit he makes.