• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

well, that is true, not that anyone would have the guts to slog through most of the previous posts.

I wen't through the first 13 pages, and then when I came back to this thread I had to go through another 5 pages.

btw, you still got that pm from me 27_laughing.gif

Krighton, it is a 10 cent listing day on ebay tomorrow. Why don't you pick a couple and ask the crowd how much they think they should be listed at. Just to see how you might do.

is it really? here in the USA or canada? i didn't receive any emails from eBay. confused-smiley-013.gif

thanks in advance,

pimpy

He was going to take them to a local shop and sell them outright...thinking comics were only worth face value...imagine how much beer bellied local shop owner would have given him for the books. He's going to get a large check, that much is assured, actually several since i'm going to send him some every month.

Joe is a and always will be a so dont pay him any mind.

I don't know who this Joe Collector guy is...but with 14,000+ posts obviously he's a mainstay here.

But I gotta tell you - good manners never go out of style - and you, sir, need to learn some..

You should be ashamed acting the way you do in public...trying to bully and browbeat this guy...saying he's going to rip off his uncle. Anyone with a modicum of sense - who has read all the posts - knows that was never this fellow's intention.

Grow up and behave yourself.

Krighton, thanks for a wonderful thread. I've had the good fortune to share your exhileration a few times during the past 30 years. For comic book collectors, nothing else comes close!

Congrats!

--Gary

Okay, I just checked out your auctions,,,,you have this all wrong, you know you have to make a small picture, crop off some of it, then say "I don't really know how to grade comics, but it looks Good to Nm to me. But let the picture speak for itself! You be the judge, sorry no returns" Oh yeah, you should put in it slight edge wear. insane.gif

batman31up.jpg

Now all everyone will think in here is that you are an honest man trying to help out his uncle!!!

Okay, I just checked out your auctions,,,,you have this all wrong, youknow you have to make a small picture, crop off some of it, then say "I don't really know how to grade comics, but it looks Good to Nm to me. But let the picture speak for itself! You be the judge, sorry no returns"

batman31up.jpg

devil.gif