• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

i have a very thick skin, no insult on your part regardless....whichever forum this ends up in is alright by me, i figure people will start to lose interest though it may peak again when i start selling the higher priced/nicer books, i'm just in the preliminary 'move the crumbly stuff out the door' stage.

That's kind of my point, Red... if anything, I'm considering hiring this guy to sell MY books for me. 27_laughing.gif

BTW, I've got my Ann Rule book about your favorite serial killer sitting next to me as we speak! Gonna give it a read later this week.

If you're talking about Green River, Running Red.....it's probably not the best book. Ann Rule is on and off. She goes into great length to present bios of all the victims (which has it's importance), but I have the feeling that she had that book written and ready to go whenever they caught the actual killer. It's thin on details of the actual tracking and capture of Gary Ridgway.

So what books would you recommend on ol' Gary? (I'm studying serial killers so I know how best to defend myself against Greggy when he takes his show on the road.)

I imagine more then a few pennies will be tossed it's way. Bad condition or not.

Ze-

shhhhhhhhhhh! mad.gif

I meant " THAT p.o.s!!!. Who would want that dreck of a comic, let alone pay for it...honestly..just throw it out.

Better? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ze-

probably should put the ebay link in the sign line but i don't want to seem too pushy smile.gif probably too late for that though...

Ahh, who cares? Do it anyway smile.gif

I have been a Bronze and Silver Age guy, but now this thread has turned me into a Golden Age collector too. Thanks for putting up with all of us!

i hope people don't overbid quite honestly, i like everyone to be happy with their purchases and I don't want any regrets when they get it, bidders can get carried away with things every now and then.

i think it's partly you putting up with my constant posts...hopefully no one is too annoyed, i'm still a forum newbie, going on my 3rd day smile.gif, not wanting to break any rules but i haven't seen any moderator intervention yet so i guess things are going ok.

i hope people don't overbid quite honestly, i like everyone to be happy with their purchases and I don't want any regrets when they get it, bidders can get carried away with things every now and then.

27_laughing.gif, ok to be JC for a sec

Who the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? are you kidding? Of course you want high bids!. You did your part. Large scans, gave an honest description...so let the bidding wars begin!!

One thing about Ebay is sometimes people beer/drunk bid, or want to try and outbid a fellow Ebayer who trumps their bid. All part of the game/gamble we call Ebay.

As a seller , it is all you can hope for. They are big boys, if they overbid...it is their fault , not yours. I never like to see fellow forumites in a bidding war... but even that happens if they want a book

But it was nice of you to at least appear money was not important. poke2.gif

Ze-