• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Comic Book Show brings Eric Powell to Nashua, NH, April 9

25 posts in this topic

Yep, but let's let comicartfan tell everyone about that when he gets a chance.

I emailed Andrew (buck biggins) already.....I did grab three pages, one for myself, two for other collectors....I also managed to grab a quick head sketch....

it was worth it just for getting some GOON art

Thank you so much. hail.gif

Comic wise, I grabbed two Essential ASM trades for ten bucks...(hi.gif Bill) ..and one is the volume 4, which I have the cover art ......

I had a great show. I don't buy stuff to sell, I just sell off my own collection every so often. Cheap prices, too, since I usually bought everything originally at cons for half-price and I would feel guilty for charging the same price for something now a little more used.

Made a ton of money, since fans love the cheap stuff! Made enough to fund the sketch budget for Heroes Con! Woo-hoo!

Glad you guys enjoyed the show. Of course, it wasn't nearly as fun as hanging out with Eric Powell the night before... 893applaud-thumb.gif

- Bill