• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUCK BIGGINS NY Comiccon Signature Submissions

6 posts in this topic

Well I got back my grades today. I'm happy

Spawn 1 3-D MOCCA - 1000 made and only availble at the convention and the Musuem only. CGC Signature Series 9.8. - Todd McFarlane signed yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif Guess all that searching through the stack of books they had there paid off.

Spawn 153 - GCC Signature Series 9.6 - Todd McFarlane and Billy Tan yay.gif

GOON 1 Avatar(First Goon) Spawn 153 - Hard to find book and very hard to find in NM. CGC Signature Series 9.4. - signed by Artist and Creator Eric Powell. yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

Digital Webbing 5 - Hard to Find Goon book - CGC Signature Series 9.4 - signed by Artist and Creator Eric Powell. yay.gif

Having the Goon books come back in those grades makes up for not being able to find any Goon art and meeting Todd was awesome. These CGC Signature books will make for a nice addition to remember my first convention. cloud9.gif

Wish they were all 9.8 but those early Goon books are very tough to find in nm- and above. I'm happy with the 9.4s I received as they were the copies I had before Goon become so well known. I'm attached to them. Heck I graded them at 9.0/9.2. Maybe I do grade a little too tough or I got lucky. Anyway, thanks for helping out on the Spawn books. These and the Sensation 101 made my trip worth while.