• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: X-Men #101 RAW/CGC 8.5 or higher

37 posts in this topic

X Men 101 CGC 8.0 White Pages

160 shipped and insured! A real nice looking 8.0

Thanks

Davidking623

I'll pass, it's a bit more than i'm willing to pay for an 8.0. thanks tho

paging followtheleader

wow, wasn't aware that the 101 was going for this high...!!! my copie must be around a 9.0 at least...i love it cloud9.gif

is the n°100 also following this kind of values?!

regards

wow, wasn't aware that the 101 was going for this high...!!!

I don't think it is. confused-smiley-013.gif

I just looked on EBay, and a CGC 8.5 went for $105 and CGC 9.2's are selling in the $150-$190 range. That's less than I thought, especially after all the movie speculation post-X2.

I just looked on EBay, and a CGC 8.5 went for $105 and CGC 9.2's are selling in the $150-$190 range. That's less than I thought, especially after all the movie speculation post-X2.

so an 8.0 is worth $150 in your book? sleeping.gif

so an 8.0 is worth $150 in your book? sleeping.gif

Did you NOT see the sales data I posted above?

JC,

I'm not following either. This book is a 8.0. You posted that an 8.5 was $105. Therefore, an 8.0 should be less than $100. The seller quoted $160 for the 8.0 book. If it was in the E-bay price range, I'd probably pick it up.

Pat

A bit high for me too.

Umm, paging Nikos.

Pat

hi.gif

Good luck finding them Raw on Ebay.

There is one buyer that is going nuts picking up every raw copy listed, and he is willing to not get outbid.

i'm not looking to buy on ebay, im looking to buy from a board member. If i have to wait until next winter, then no biggie, i'm not an impulsive buyer unless nikos is running $5 auctions.

I have a really sharp 8.5. Maybe now is the time to sell? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you're considering selling it within gpa limits, then i'm curious.

I have a really sharp 8.5. Maybe now is the time to sell? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you're considering selling it within gpa limits, then i'm curious.

I will see if I can get a scan up. It's part of a big run, so it won't go cheap because I will have to replace it sometime down the road.