• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Biggins BIN Comic Roundup for Sat. Night

43 posts in this topic

Man October you must be close to completing the entire Bronze Age in VF.

You gots loot.

I sell a ton of stuff on eBay and elsewhere to afford this stuff. My collection basically stays the same size no matter how much I buy. confused-smiley-013.gif

Unexpected 132 in vf/nm for $20.

This was the first book that got me into DC Horror. I just love the cover with the Shadow man in the window. Is he going to get the Hot Mom or the innocent child. The book has a very small lower right corner crease and one ever so slight stress mark that you can only see when holding the book at an angle. I know because I just did that. The book has a special place with me so if someone buys it then take good care of her. I'm selling because I found a CGC 9.4 copy last spring. I know it looks like rubbing on the DC Unexepted logo but I gently rubbed my finger over it and the gloss is still there. Must be a printing issue.

unexpected.jpg

And I am always on the look out for Batman and Superman books.

So is Andrew. Thats why he started this thread. headbang.gif

Hey I bought yours already. As a matter of fact that is the reason why I should stay out of the marketplace until the funds come back. I can't wait to see them. thumbsup2.gif

By the way. Any interest in vf/nm and up books from 1979-1986. All major Superhero books from DC and Marvel. I don't want to waste my time if no interest.

And I am always on the look out for Batman and Superman books.

The Batmans and Wonder Womans books I'm keeping. The others I might let go of are:

Supeman

Action

Green Lantern

Flash

Avengers

ASM

X-men

Iron Man

FF

Hulk

Captain America

and more stuff like that from the top of my head.