• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RARELY seen GGA girl from the Golden Age

4 posts in this topic

Due to overwhelming interest for more information regarding this post I award the NO-PRIZE to BUTTOCK for at least guessing the correct title.....it's actually EH! # 6. EH! was one of the early MAD clones. This cover is awesome.

On a side note, this was my first purchase from SUPERWORLD comics and after all of the good reviews I've read concerning their grading, I must admit I'm a bit unhappy with the VG grade they gave this one. Two major PEEVE defects are present on this book. Color Fading and a loose cover. Not to mention the bug chews (holes) in the spine. I would personally not have graded this book higher than a GOOD PLUS. Not even a VGminus if you ask me.
Anyway, I did get it VERY FAST from them, and I imagine they'd take it back but I've been searching HIGH and LOW for a copy, so I guess I'll have to be happy with this one for now....
eh44ba.jpg

I never noticed the "built like a brick sh*thouse" allusion when flipping through the Gerber books, but the girl herself certainly caught my eye. I'll have to put this book on my want list! I agree about the grade - not a VG, although I might call it a G/VG. Loose covers aren't a big issue for me, but the bug chews and color fading are a drag.