• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase #4 Did NOT Begin the Silver Age? It Really Started With These 3 Comics

143 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what point was to be made of starting this thread in the first place.

to point people towards his snake oil site.

Yeah, can we please not forget that? That would be MUCH more fun to talk about! insane.gif

I'm not sure what point was to be made of starting this thread in the first place.

Yeah, can we please not forget that? That would be MUCH more fun to talk about! insane.gif

I'm surprised that it's gone basically ignored so far

I meant to get back to that-- was anyone actually curious enough to take the bait? This is our award winning report (A $29.97 VALUE!) that's sent to you in 5 parts by e-mail over 5 days--ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Is he compiling a mailing list to spam us with his for-sale books? Or is there something more sinister at work here? I'd like to think this is an intentional parody of those ABSOLUTELY FREE stock market "reports" we're offered several times a day via email. screwy.gif

Dear Comics To Cash Subscriber,

Comic book BoxWelcome to Part 1 of this free special report on getting paid top prices for your comics.

Let's get started.

One of the best places to get top dollar for your comics is on eBay. It's not the only place, but it is a good place to start.

Now here's what is very VALUABLE to understand about eBay...if you are selling your comics. Many of the people selling on eBay really don't really know what they are doing. They don't have the major advantage of knowing the absolute best tips, tricks, and techniques to use to create MAXIMUM BIDS for the items they sell. And if they don't get maximum bids, there is no way they can get TOP DOLLAR for the comics they're selling.

Here are the 7 biggest mistakes eBay comic sellers make ...

BIG MISTAKE #1. LISTING YOUR COMICS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY

In order for comic buyers browsing eBay to even FIND the comic books you are selling on eBay you are going to have to place your them in the proper category of eBay's site. eBay is HUGE. So in order for people to be able to find your "needle in a haystack" the first step is to make sure you list your item in the proper category.

Are you selling a Marvel Comic? a DC comic? a Silver Age comic? a large collection of comics? a small batch of comics? Comics that are junk? Think about the person who is most likely to be interested in the comics you're selling. From their perspective, what eBay category would they look at FIRST to locate what you're selling. In most cases it will be very clear.

However, if you are in doubt...do a search....FIND SIMILAR ITEMS TO YOURS. Find out what categories other people have listed their comics under and see if they are getting a lot of bids and are selling for prices that you'd be happy to sell yours for. Then follow their lead and list your item under the same category. It's just that easy! One of the biggest MISTAKES comic sellers make on eBay make is listing their item in the wrong category. Let other people show you what category will bring top dollar.

BIG MISTAKE #2: CREATING A CRUMMY TITLE

When comic buyers are browsing the category where your item is listed they will be exposed to the TITLE of your listing. You must have an effective title in order to get people to "click" on it so they will see your auction. Buyers won't take time to guess at what your title means. And they won't waste time clicking on it. So using a title like "Comics For Sale" is terrible, will not be effective and will get fewer quality clicks....than saying right upfront in your headline "Mint Condition Superman #222, 225, 227."

The key to writing an effective title is to write the most DESCRIPTIVE & SPECIFIC sentence you can in the few characters that you are allowed (about 50 characters). Don't fall into the trap of using unprofessional techniques like "L@@K" and other excessive uses of exclamation points. These "tricks" don't get more people to click on your auction, they make people run the other way. So make sure your title is to the point and accurately describes the comic(s) you wish to sell.

Here are some very specific and descriptive titles as examples:

Thunder Agents #3 Silver Age Rare CGC 6.5

2,877 Marvel Collection 1980s Value: $1950.

Iron Man -Entire Run- All VF/NM

Lone Ranger #16-GOLDEN AGE-1949-CGC 9.0

Wolverine #1-4- Near Mint/Mint

390+ Comics-X-titles,Batman, $1400 Value.

Using some variation of these headlines will be most successful for you on eBay. Also, think of all the things that your comics relate to (example: Golden Age, Silver Age, Marvel, DC, Mint, CGC, etc.) to and try to create the best title that will include many things someone might be searching for -- even if it isn't a term that describes your exact item. By giving your buyers lots of ways of finding your item in your title, you will greatly increase the chances of getting more buyers for your comics...and getting top dollar for your comics.

BIG MISTAKE #3. CREATING A DESCRIPTION THAT IS TOO BRIEF

Now that you've written your title, don't make the mistake of saving time on your listing by writing a simple description. There's nothing more that potential bidders hate than when someone has an auction where they don't say much about the item. It only leaves people to wonder... WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE?

List the faults, if any, and tell the buyer exactly what they're buying. If it has torn pages, has been restored, or has a creased spine, say so. If your comics are in crummy condition, say so...and say why they are in crummy condition. Your potential bidders will appreciate your honesty and feel good about doing business with you. If you don't say enough about your item you will scare away potential bidders. So say as much as possible in your description. ed to what someone might be searching for.

Remember, there are hundreds of comics for sale, and you have to make the buyer want your comic more than all the others he can choose from. Tell him why he should buy yours. Write your description just like you would tell someone on the phone about the comic. Answer any questions the buyer might have in the listing. If you force the buyer to jump through hoops to find out about your comic they will just go on to the next listing.

BIG MISTAKE #4 - NOT USING GREAT PHOTOS

Since you are selling your comic through an online auction and your potential buyers cannot actually pickup and hold the item in front of them, you will need to use the best possible photos that you can of your item.

Your photos are the only *real* association your potential buyers have with what you are trying to sell. So your photos are VERY important. Use multiple photos and angles. Many people make a BIG MISTAKE by only including one photo of their comics. The more photos you can show people, the better.

You should take multiple angles of your item -- a front view, a top view, a side view, and maybe even a close-up as well as a "wide" shot. So make sure you use the best possible photos of your item since that is what many buyers will use to make a decision on whether they will bid on your item or not.

BIG MISTAKE #5: NOT GETTING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS

To get top dollar for your comics, you want to have as many ways of accepting money for your comics as you can. Take checks. Take money orders. And if, you don't already have one, go to http://www.paypal.com and signup for a Free PayPal account.

By creating an account you'll also be able to ACCEPT payments from other PayPal users. And this will allow you to take credit card payments for anything you sell! It doesn't take any special requirements to get setup with PayPal and it will allow you to also do business with people internationally as well.

Many comic sellers don't do this. They think this too much of a hassle. Even if you don't plan on doing much selling you'll still need one for buying stuff on eBay -- most eBay sellers only accept PayPal for payments.

BIG MISTAKE #6: CHARGING EXTREMELY HIGH SHIPPING FEES

There are some eBay comic sellers who will charge $9.00 for shipping 2 comics! Sellers will do this to try to make a small profit on the shipping charges. Don't do this. This is obscene. And unfair to your buyers. Be ethical. Charge exactly what it will cost to ship your comics to your buyers and nothing more. You should be able to mail 2 comics for $3.20 and the post office will supply the box.

Obviously, if you're selling an entire collection of 100, 1000 or even 10,000 comics then the shipping rates will be higher. And buyers expect to pay high shipping rates. But don't nickle and dime buyers if you're selling your comics one or a couple at a time. Buyers will see through this when they read through your description and will not bid on your comics. Or if they do bid once, they certainly won't bid or buy from you again.

BIG MISTAKE #7: NOT GETTING THE COMIC SELLING SECRETS SYSTEM!

Congratulations, you now know more than 90% of people that are trying to sell comics on eBay! If you pay attention to the six things we've talked about so far you will increase the number of bids your comics receive, and you will ultimately sell your items for much more than you would have without focusing on these techniques....and get paid more money for your comics.

However, I will be completely honest with you. This isn't enough to get the absolute maximum you could get for your comics. There is a lot more to getting top dollar for your comics than I have room to include in this special report. There are many advanced techniques, secrets and "tricks" that I have discovered over the past FIVE YEARS since I've been using eBay. INCLUDING SOMETHING YOU CAN EASILY ADD TO YOUR EBAY AUCTION THAT -- NOBODY ELSE HAS THAT CAN INCREASE THE PRICE YOU CHARGE FOR YOUR COMICS & FLOOD YOURSELF WITH MORE COMIC BUYERS THAN YOU CAN HANDLE. So, if you are really serious about making money on eBay, at comic conventions, by mail, one-on-one and anywhere else. I can teach you all of my techniques and SHOW you how you can *really* make a lucrative income selling your comics.

That brings us to Part 1A of this special report, which is....

"How To Get Paid 100% Full Value For ANY

Comic Books You Have - Anytime You Want...

"Make Even Worthless Comics That Nobody

Wants -- Sell Like Crazy!"

Find Out How You Can Now Get The Price You Want For:

New comics you just bought.

Comics you've tried selling on eBay -- but didn't sell because you didn't get the price you wanted!

Boxes of comics you've got lying around that are just gathering dust.

Fair, torn, spine damaged, taped up or poor condition comics.

Restored comics -- whether they've been done professionally or by fly-by-night hacks.

Old collectible comics....that just about everybody wants.

Back issues...that nobody wants & dealers are getting rid of 3 for $1.00 (in their bargain box).

Marvels, DCs, Image, Independents....and just about any of the other titles.

Golden age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, Westerns, Romance, etc.

"Hot" comics you invested in and hoped would go up in value...that have now gone ice cold.

CGC comics - that grade from from 9.5 to 2.5 or below.

1 Comic.

Or 100 comics.

Or 100,000 comics.

Just about ANY Comics You Have...It doesn't matter!

You can learn all about these techniques and even more in the "Comic Selling Secrets System" This is a powerful money-making system for selling your comics and getting top dollar. I've also included a ton of free bonuses -- including a "members only" web site you can keep up with the latest tips, tricks, and techniques for buying & selling their comics and getting top dollar. All you have to do to find out how you can instantly download this information is to go to http://www.comicsellingsecrets.com.

You will learn about the entire money-making process (from A-To-Z) and it will explain everything. So it doesn't matter if you are an absolute BEGINNER or you already have experience selling your comics on eBay or elsewhere. This book will start from the very basics (assuming you know nothing) and then explains every single step of how to make money.

Here's what a couple of my recent "students" had to say after trying out my system:

".....I started a month ago using the techniques in your book. I made $2700.00 that I wouldn't have made. At first, I was skeptical, but I was like you, frustrated trying to sell my comics and trying to get what they're worth that I decided to try this out. It was well worth the money." Jerry Perkins, Lansing, IL

"......"I had a ton of junk comics from the 1980s & 90s in my attic to sell. I tried eBay, but even though I got bidders, I ended up having to sell my comics cheap and a hell of a lot less than what they're worth. I'm so glad I got this information first, because it was so easy to follow. I just copied the examples and I was able to get my comics on the Web within a week. There were some neat tricks that I never would have thought of, that I know have brought me a lot more bidders. I really appreciate having this information." Jonathan Rupert, Chicago, IL

Don't wait, read more about all about this at http://www.comicsellingsecrets.com.

Best,

Alan Collins

About the Author: Alan Collins has been actively involved in selling comics for over 20 years and on eBay for the last 5 years. Mr. Collins has written numerous articles on the subject and has recently captured all his comic book money-making techniques in the "Comic Selling Secrets System" This new system comes with a ton of extra bonuses that will enable anyone to get maximum value from their comics. One of these bonuses is a "members only" web site where his students can keep up with the latest comic book money-making tips and techniques. More details can be found at: http://www.comicsellingsecrets.com

The guarantee: You get one full year to try this system out. You must get paid the price your comics are really worth...not what some cheap eBay bidder, comic collector or comic shop dealer will give you! Act now and you grab a total of 4 super bonuses absolutely FREE. If this doesn't live up to my promises or if this doesn't work for you anytime within one year, you will get your money back and you'll get to keep a bonus worth $97.00.

That's me!

Pull up a chair.

Stop following the crowd and getting chump change on eBay for your comic collection. Learn the secrets of getting

paid the price your comics are really worth -- not what some cheap eBay bidder or comic dealer will give you!

"How I Made My 71,342

Worthless, Hard To Sell Comics

That Nobody Wanted Sell

Like Crazy -- And

HOW YOU CAN TOO!"

" Get Paid 100% Full Value

For ANY Comic Books You Have - Anytime You Want...No Matter How Many Comics You Have!"

Here Are Amazing Facts About Selling Your Comics That

Nobody Else Will Tell You About...

Fact #1 -- The brutal truth: Most people settle for pennies for their comics when they could be getting dollars. Big dollars. That new comic that you just bought from a comic shop for $2.50 (cover price) drops in value to 10 cents, the minute you leave the shop. To get any comic dealer to buy just about any comic less than 10 years old, you're going to have accept a price that will allow them to put them in their 3 for $1 boxes. And that price is a dime...10 cents, no more. And if you try eBay, you'll find out fast that everybody there wants a steal. If you don't know what you're doing, you'll get low ball offers, no bidders at all or wasted time. I know this sounds brutal, but that's the truth.

Fact #2 -- The promise: I'll spill the beans and give you all my exact systems that enable me to get paid top prices for my comics -- no matter what kind of comics I'm selling. New comics. Old comics. It just doesn't matter. Don't settle for getting chump change from cheap dealers or on eBay ever again. You can now get get paid what you're comics are really worth. This works no matter how many comics you're selling or what kind of comics you're selling.

Fact #3 -- This is one-of-a-kind. You won't find this in any stores. Or on anybody's else website. If you sell on eBay, you will learn about a "secret ingredient" you must add to your eBay auction to ensure you get more bidders for your comics. More bidders, mean higher prices for your comics. More money in your pocket. Not doing this "one thing" is the single biggest mistake you can make and will definitely take a big chunk out of the price you can get for your comics! This works even if you're selling comics at comic cons, by mail or face-to-face.

Fact #4 - The guarantee: You get one full year to try this system out. You must get paid the price your comics are really worth...not what some cheap eBay bidder, comic collector or comic shop dealer will give you! Act now and you grab a total of 4 super bonuses absolutely FREE. If this doesn't live up to my promises or if this doesn't work for you anytime within one year, you will get your money back and you'll get to keep a bonus worth $97.00.

All of this is revealed in the complete...

"Comic Selling Secrets System"

With This System, You'll Be Able To Get The

Price You Want For:

New comics you just bought.

Comics you've tried selling on eBay -- but couldn't get your price for.

Boxes of comics you've got lying around that are just gathering dust.

Fair, torn, spine damaged, taped up or poor condition comics.

Restored comics -- no matter how they look.

Old collectible comics....that just about everybody wants.

Back issues...that practically nobody wants

Comics that dealers are dumping 3 for $1.00 (in their bargain box).

Marvels, DCs, Image, Independents....just about any of the other titles.

Golden age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, Westerns, Romance, etc.

"Hot" comics you invested in, prayed would go up in value...and didn't.

CGC comics - that grade out from from 9.5 to 2.5 or below.

1 Comic want to sell.

Or 100 comics.

Or 100,000 comics.

Just about ANY comics you have...it doesn't matter!

Here Are Comments From Comic Collectors, Sellers, Dealers and Ordinary People Who Have Already

Used This System...

I earned $2000 in less than one week

".....I earned over $2,000.00 in less than one week using two techniques I learned during the first 30 minutes I spent reading this material."

Fred Fishbein, Barstow, CA

I had no idea that I would receive this huge amount of

comic money-making information

".....I thought it would be good, but I had no idea that I would receive this huge amount of comic money-making information that I did. We have increased our total comic sales of slow-movers by about 80%. Thanks for your willingness to take the time to share your knowledge."

Jackie Craig, Jackson, MS

I definitely use it when I sell my stuff on eBay

"......I just got and downloaded "Comic Selling Secrets System" today, and I have to admit, I'm impressed. I'm very skeptical when it comes to buying this kind of stuff. I honestly figured I'd be writing you to request a refund, saying, "Sorry, but I read through all this and it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know." Instead, I have printed out a copy (for personal use only), put it in a big, thick three-ring binder and will be taking it with me when I go to a comic show in Indianapolis this weekend. I'll also definitely use it when I sell my stuff on eBay. Congratulations on having written an excellent, useful book. I know I will certainly get my money's worth out of it!"

Mary Ellen Scott, Bloomington, IN

It's very easy to follow

"......Excellent in terms of ideas and new ways to make money from your comics. VERY easy to follow. Terrific information for those that want to sell just a few comics as well as for those who want to make a business of buying and selling comics......."

Ted Stevenson, Wilmington, DE

I made $2700.00 that I wouldn't have made

".......I started a month ago using the techniques in your book. I made $2700.00 that I wouldn't have made. At first, I thought this was hype, but I was like you, frustrated trying to sell my comics and trying to get what they're worth that I decided to try this out. I am very happy."

Jerry Perkins, Lansing, IL

I sold a ton of junk comics

"......"I had a ton of junk comics from the 1980s & 90s in my attic to sell. I tried eBay, but even though I got bidders, I ended up having to sell my comics cheap and a hell of a lot less than what they're worth. I'm so glad I got this information first, because it was so easy to follow. I just copied the examples and I was able to get my comics on the Web within a week. There were some neat tricks that I never would have thought of, that I know have brought me a lot more bidders...."

Jonathan Rupert, Chicago, IL

Want to know more? Read on....

Dear Comic Seller, Collector or Dealer:

How would you like to get paid what your comics are really worth -- even "worthless" comics that nobody wants?

Now you can.

I'll spill the beans & show you how I made 71,342 comics that were practically worthless and were just laying around gathering dust -- sell like crazy -- and how YOU can do the same thing....

NO MATTER what kind of comics you have!

NO MATTER how many (or how few comics) you have!

And get the PRICE YOU WANT any time you want!

Please take 5 - 10 minutes to read through this message completely so I can tell you the complete story....and so you can get all the details about this amazing new system that reveals tons of little-known, money-making secrets for comic collectors and dealers.

Let's get started.

Now you can get the price you want, no matter what kind of comics you have. They could be anything. New comics you just bought. Old comics. Back issues. Marvels. DCs. Image. Independents. Erotic comics. Fair, torn, taped up or poor condition comics. "Hot" comics you expected to go up in value....that have now gone cold. 1 Comic. Or 100 comics. Or 100,000 comics. Boxes of comics.....ANYTHING. It doesn't matter.

But that's not all. Even if you are selling your comics successfully on eBay, this book can help you get more bidders and higher prices for your comics than you are right now.

Or this can help you sell your comics if you want to sell offline also -- for example, selling your comics by mail. Just imagine....going to your mailbox and opening it up and finding it completely filled with envelopes containing checks and money orders for your comics. Comics you didn't want anymore. Stuff you haven't even been able to give away for FREE.

Could this all happen to you? You bet it could. I know because it all happens to me...practically every day. Anytime I want it to happen and it's a great feeling.

How I Finally Discovered The Secret Of Cashing In

On ANY Unwanted, Worthless, Tough-to-Sell Comics

Fast & Forever -- At Top Prices!

My name is A. L. Collins. I live in Chicago. I've lived in the Windy City all my life. Either at in the city or in the 'burbs. And I love it! Despite the winters, I don't believe there's a better place to live on earth.

I also love comics. I've been a comic collector for 21 years. And I've also been a comic dealer for the last 11 years.

Let me tell you how I stumbled on to this "secret."

For about 6 years, I had well over 120,000 comics in my collection.

Here is a picture of about 200 examples of what I had.-->

What you can't tell from this picture is what kind of shape these comics were in. Take it from me, many were in great shape, even mint condition.

However, there were also a heck of a lot of them that were in just crummy condition -- torn covers, yellow pages, tape on the spine, stains on the pages -- honestly just junk.

I had them all stored in 408 comic boxes with roughly 300 comics in each box. There were so many of them, I had to pay a monthly storage fee for all the storage space I was using to keep all these comics together.

What I wanted to do was just store these things away for a few years. And then cash in on them when they increased in value. I thought this would be a piece of cake...especially since I was able to buy them in bulk for less than $1 apiece, and their value at the time I bought them was between $5 and $10 each. So I thought I had a goldmine! All I had to do was just wait for them to go up a little bit more in value and then I'd cash in big time.

I was wrong. Big time!

They never increased in value. In fact, the opposite happened. Almost overnight, their value dropped. Like a rock. And when I started to try and sell them to get back my investment. I got the shock of my life. Practically no one wanted them. No comic dealers. Not comic investors. Not collectors. No one. Not even at "rock bottom, wholesale prices."

Not even at prices less than what I paid for them!

I tried just about every method out there. I tried selling them at retail. At wholesale. I tried running full-page ads. Classified ads. On Ebay. On Yahoo. Other Internet auctions. I even sent direct mail. Post cards. Tried selling them at comic shows. And tons of other methods I won't go into here. You name it, I tried it.

Sure, I sold a few of these comics. The few X-Men I had, sold pretty well. Spider-Man too. I also sold a few Batman, here and there. But selling a few comics is a long ways away from selling the 120,000+ comics I had.

But even the few I sold, I was selling at roughly what I paid for them or even less. I wasn't making any money. I was losing money. This was frustrating to me because I had thousands tied up in these comics.

This got so bad that I was within 2 hours of just throwing all these darn things out....because it wasn't worth the hassle of tying my up my money and my time trying to sell them...

...But I Decided To Try One More Thing!

This was something I stumbled on purely by accident. While on a trip to Texas, I came across a very successful Texas coin collector who was using what he called his "instant profit secret" to cash in on his hard-to-sell coin collection. I got him to show me how to do this step by step...including all the shortcuts, inside tips, and little-known secrets he picked up as as result of doing this for over 10 years. The same things he was using to sell his coins, I found I could use to sell my comics. All in all, he showed me 11 different ways that I could use to cash in on my hard-to-sell comics. I put these 11 methods into action. And guess what...they worked. Some worked like gangbusters. Others were just very good. However, all eleven of them were better than what I was doing before. But….

"I Found One Of These Methods That Was Just

Awesome. In Fact, This One Was So Good It

Worked Better Than... All The Other

Methods Combined!"

This one method by itself helped me sell my 71,342 comics that were sitting around gathering dust.

And since that time, I confess...I only use this one particular method when when I sell hard-to-sell comics because it IS the best! I call it the "Instant Profit Secret" and it really is.

(Note: Here are 5 boxes that contained just 1500 of 71,342 comics I had that were just taking up space that I was able to cash in on using the "Instant Profit Secret" ) ------->

Now you can get the system that lays all this out to you in detail. But before telling you about how you can get this system, let me give you an even better idea of the power of this "secret." When I started using the other 11 methods I learned about, I immediately started selling between 100-200 a week...at my price....which was real good news.

Again, my breakthrough came when I started to use the "instant profit secret." Just about every time I used it, my sales exploded like a fireworks display. I was able to sell 5000 of these comics within the first 28 days I used this secret....all at my price. With the sale of just these 5000, I earned back all the money I had invested in all 120,000+ comics plus I made a $4,500 pure profit in my pocket in my pocket on this deal!

I was blown away!

And because my mama didn't raise no fools...I began to use only the "instant profit secret." And I have now sold a total of 71,342 hard-to-sell comics using only this method so far.

The "instant profit secret" is perfectly legal, wholesome, ethical, moral and safe. It draws buyers to your comics like bees to honey -- NO MATTER what kind of comics you have, NO MATTER where you're located, NO MATTER HOW MANY COMICS YOU HAVE -- 1, 1000, or 100,000 comics...it just doesn't matter. I am convinced that anybody can apply this secret -- and make money fast -- if they just knew what it was and how to use it. Like you, I've tried a lot of things to sell my unwanted comics but nothing I did has worked better than the "instant profit secret." I will TELL ALL! I will REVEAL EVERYTHING! And I will show you STEP-BY-STEP -- EXACTLY what I did and how you can do EXACTLY the same thing. I will even reveal an amazing way you can make make money using the "instant profit secret" -- EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY COMICS AT ALL YOU WANT TO SELL!

How Would You Like To Feel Like You've Got A

Gigantic Magnet Set Up In Front Of Your Door That

Will Attract All The Buyers You Want -- All

Eager To Pay You For ANY Comics You Want

To Sell -- ANYTIME YOU WANT!

That's how I feel today. And you can too. Everything is described in my new book: Comics Selling Secrets - REVEALED! It tells all, reveals everything & shows you step-by-step how easy it is for you to do exactly the same thing!

Doing this isn't rocket science and isn't complicated. It is easy and simple to use. As I said before, these methods work whether you're selling new comics you bought last week, old comics, comics from the 1990's, comics from the 1940's, mint condition comics, fair or poor condition comics, single comics, lot of comics or whatever.

It just doesn't matter.

Take the time-consuming trial, mistakes and frustration out of making money from your unwanted comics! All you have to do is steal the examples and follow the easy-to-understand steps. It's just that simple. And it's all laid out for you. It describes what you need to do and how to do it so you begin to make money within 10 days.

This is the only comprehensive manual than tells how even a beginner following proven methods can cash in big. It's the ultimate "how-to-do-it" guide that can help anyone who wants to make big money in comics. Besides, you don't have a choice! To make really big money selling comics, you must learn the sell the hard-to-sell comics. This gives you a competitive edge that other comic collectors and dealers don't have. It enables you to buy more comics when you come across them knowing that you can easily sell them should they go under. Yes, all this is contained in Comics Selling Secrets - Revealed!

But Wait.....That's Not All....I Want To Make This An Offer You Absolutely Can't Refuse. So If You Order Today, You Will Also

Receive 3 Valuable, Unheard Of Super Bonuses Worth

Over $175.00 ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free Super Bonus #1 - 10 MORE Hot Ways To Cash In On Any Worthless, Unwanted, Hard-to-Sell Comics! (Value: $39.97).

Free Super Bonus #2 - How To Get TOP DOLLAR For Your Comics On Ebay! (Value: $39.97).

Free Super Bonus #3 - Lifetime Unlimited Access To My Private, Inner Circle Members-Only Website! (Value: $97.00).

Here's a quick overview of these 3 FREE bonuses:

FREE Super Bonus #1

10 MORE Hot Ways To Cash In On Any Unwanted,

Hard-To-Sell Comics! (Value: $39.97)

This 40-page bonus will give you the inside information telling you exactly how the most successful collectors and dealers in the country are selling their unwanted comics. In the two short hours or so it will take you to go through this information from cover to cover, you'll get all the experience you'll need to earn top dollar from your hard-to-sell comics. Here are just a few of the things you'll learn:

How to get people to buy comics at your price! (Hot Method #2)

10 more proven, low-risk ways for turning any of your hard-to-sell comics into cash!

How you can avoid getting stuck with stacks of "hot" comics that don't move!

How you can cash in on "hot" comics that suddenly go cold! (Hot Method #6)

The most overlooked way to cash in up to 15,000 hard-to-sell comics! (page 31)

How an Indiana man profitably sold 3500 comics nobody wanted in just 3 weeks! (page 12)

How you can "package" 100 hard-to-sell comics so they sell even faster! (page 5)

How you can avoid the 2 biggest mistakes most make in selling unwanted comics!

The cheapest way to flood yourself with buyers for your hard-to-sell comics! (page 9)

How you can make money by simply giving your comics away FREE! (page 39)

Letters, ads, easy-to-follow examples you can steal and put into action right now!

Take the time-consuming trial, mistakes and frustration out of making money from your unwanted comics! All you have to do is steal the examples and follow the easy-to-understand steps. It's just that simple. And it's all laid out for you. It describes what you need to do and how to do it so you begin to make money within 10 days.

FREE Super Bonus #2

How To Get TOP DOLLAR For Your Comics

On eBay! (Value: $39.97)

In this bonus, you'll learn how to get the price you want for your comics on eBay or any online auctions. Just about any time you want! This comprehensive yet easy-to-read, 42 page manual, takes its you by the hand and tells you how to sell your comics in as little as 5 days following some simple steps that anyone can follow. You will discover:

Exactly what words to use in your eBay or other on-line auction so you are flooded with MORE bidders, MORE buyers and MORE cash for your comics than you can handle! Following this proven approach will save you months of wasted time, pain, costly mistakes and trial-and-error.

10 EXACT ADS that I've used on eBay to sell my hard-to-sell comics for top dollar. All you have to do is copy these examples exactly word-for-word and you can have the same results!

The secret ingredient you must add to your eBay auction to ensure you get more bidders for your comics. More bidders, mean high prices. Not doing this "one thing" is the single biggest mistake you can make that will definitely take a big chunk out of the price you can get for your comics!

How to pick the best time you want to sell your comics --- and then make it happen! If you don't think this is important, try selling at a time when no one wants to buy the comics you're selling.

Sell your comics in as little as 5 days following some simple steps that anyone can follow! These steps are so simple you'll feel like you're doing something illegal!

Ensure that you get top dollar for your comics -- this includes how to price your comics so they sell fast and you profit quickly! (This is so simple you'll kick yourself for not having thought of this yourself!)

How to get buyers to buy from you -- and not other comic sellers. This works even if these other folks are selling the exact same comics you are...at even lower prices than you are!

Each of the methods you'll learn about is easy and simple to use. These methods work whether you're selling new comics, old comics, comics from the 1990's, comics from the 1940's, mint condition comics, fair or poor condition comics, single comics, lot of comics or whatever. It just doesn't matter.

Free SUPER Bonus #3

Unlimited Lifetime Access To My Private, Inner Circle

Members-Only Website! (Value: $97.00).

Because I am constantly discovering new ideas, tricks and techniques all the time (and my former students continue to share their discoveries with me) I needed a "place" to be able to share this information with any of my students.

So I decided to set-up a private, "Comic Money-Making Secrets" Inner Circle Members Only Web Site. This Inner Circle Members Only Web site contains:

New ideas, tips, strategies and advice on every aspect of making money buying and selling comics.

The most up-to-date products, reviews, and resources you can utilize create multiple streams of income buying, selling and dealing in comics!

Insider secrets describing what the best comic buyers, collectors and dealers are doing to make money!

A wealth of hard-to-find information and other material useful for both the beginner and the advanced comic collector and dealer!

Archives of ALL our previous tips, strategies and confidential reports!

I bought a comic book worth $650 and paid just $40

"Thank you for the inside info! I really appreciate it. Hey, guess what I picked up on Ebay. Silver Surfer #4 (volume #1 from the early 60s)! Can you believe that? Got it for $40, and it's in what I'd say is "Fine" condition--not great, but not terribly bad either, considering it's age. How did I do?? Comic guide has it valued at $650 as it's considered "scarce" I really enjoy collecting comics and just recently got into it. It's amazing what you can find out there! Thanks for all your advice, help, and insight!"

Lori Gambelli

Bought the "Comic Selling Secrets System" on May 14.

And used just some of the information contained on

The Private, Inner Circle Members-Only Website

You'll receive Lifetime, 7 days-a-week, 365-days a year of uninterrupted 24-hour access to our Inner Circle, Members-only Website.

Because this secret web site will contain my latest discoveries, you don't have to worry about learning something that will be outdated as the Web Site will be continuously updated and stay on top of the exploding industry of buying and selling comics.

So, don't miss out, order now! And, if you do you will also get...

An One-Year Iron Clad, Better Than Risk-Free Guarantee! Get Over $175.00 In Bonuses -- Absolutely Free -- No Matter What!

I am so convinced that this system and the free bonuses work so well that I'll give you a full year to try it out.

I'll also give you an unheard of guarantee of success....I will assume the risk for you! Here's how it works.

If, after you purchase this system, you feel for any reason -- at any time -- that it fails to live up to our promises (or even if it does and you just flat out change your mind) simply send it back to us and we'll immediately give you a 100% refund of the purchase price. No questions asked. You don't even have to give a reason! Again, you have a full year to try it out.

But here's what's even better. If you do decide to return the product for a full refund, please keep the subscription to our Lifetime Private, Inner Circle Web Site as our special gift to you. It's our way of simply saying thank you for at least giving it a try. This way, even if you decide that it it's not right for you, the worst that can happen is that you a $97.00 value -- ABSOLUTELY FREE. That's BETTER THAN RISK-FREE!

Don't Hate Yourself For Missing Out -- Act NOW!

Based on the thousands of dollars you can earn, what do you feel ALL of this information is worth to you? $500? $450? $300. At those prices you would be truly getting a bargain. But you can have the "Comics Selling Secrets System" and all of the bonuses not for $300. Or even $200. Or even $150. But for only $49.97. Yes! Only $49.97.

But, if you're serious and you act right now, your investment is not $49.97 ... but $29.97. (Please see the "Limited-Time Special Marketing Test" below.) I'm sure you'll agree this is an incredible bargain.

LIMITED-TIME SPECIAL MARKETING TEST

I am offering a very limited DISCOUNT (only for a few days as a test) since this information is still very NEW.

If you order the complete "Comic Selling Secrets System" total package and all the bonuses NOW, you can get all of this for only $29.97. This price, however, is only good if you order NOW. If you wait to place your order, you may wind up paying the REGULAR price of $49.97.

So, PLEASE (I'm asking nicely!) do not email me and get upset if you wait and try and order later and I am no longer accepting orders

at this special DISCOUNT.

If you consider the fact that this is the cost for a tank of gas and snack and that you can make back this investment back in as little as ONE DAY

(and you'll be able to make easy profits forever), then this

tiny investment is more than fair.

My customers have told me that the price is entirely too cheap. So I may raise the price on this soon. I've already raised the price twice in the last year. So, it is important to act now.

Think about how easy it is to spend that much in an evening out and have nothing to show for it. Instead, you'll be investing a system that could give you back 20 times your investment the first time you follow the instructions. For most people, this can happen the first 2-3 days after they've read through the information. And why stop there...you can use this information to continue to make money forever.

Remember, this is not sold in stores. Nothing on the planet exists like Comic Selling Secrets System! And absolutely nothing is held back in putting together for you the finest set of comic selling tools in the world.

"So, What's The Catch? Why is this so cheap?"

Well, for one simple reason.

Since you will be downloading this system directly from the Internet, I have no inventory or order fulfillment costs. There's no shipping department, no receptionist, no couriers, etc. I only have to worry about online costs.

Therefore, I can pass those savings on to you. This is win-win for both of us! I save in costs and you save in price! Otherwise, it would cost you many times this price to pack and ship this enormous amount of information to you.

Here's How You Can Take The

First Step Right Now!

To order, all you have to do is to....

......or click on the "Click Here To Order" bar at the end of this letter.

You can use this system to copy my success. There are a lot of shortcuts, inside tips and step-by-step instructions that you must know in order to make this work right….but I’ve kept this system as simple, lean and tight as possible while still giving you everything you need to start cashing in on your hard to sell comics right away.

You will feel like I'm right by your side, guiding you step by step through the entire process.

Here’s How You Can Get Comic Selling Secrets System

Including All Of The FREE Super Bonuses...And

Start Getting Paid What Your Comics Are

Really Worth In The Next 10 Minutes....

When you click on the button below, you'll be taken to a secure order page for your credit card information. We use a third party secure processing company so your order information is kept completely confidential -- only the processing company and your credit card company access the information.

It will take a few seconds for your card to clear. Once it does, you get is access to my password protected website where you'll find my Comic Selling Secrets System and all the bonuses. You can read through each chapter online and print it out if you want, OR download the complete system in .pdf format.

Your order is processed immediately, and you'll get a receipt for your purchase with a transaction number and a link to where you can download the complete system right away.

The whole process takes just a few minutes and you'll have the complete system and all the bonuses in your hands in less than 10-minutes from right now.

All Major Credit Cards Taken (Even Those Not Pictured)

Get The Complete Comic Selling Secrets System -- Including

All The Free Super Bonuses Now -- Everything Only

$29.97

IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD! Order now and download this enormous package of comic selling secrets --this includes the complete system including all the information and ALL the FREE Super-Bonuses described above immediately!

Sincerely,

Alan L. Collins

ComicSellingSecrets.com

P. S. More information about this system: All the information in this system is delivered immediately via download when you pay with a major credit card or online check using our secure third party payment processing partner CLICKBANK. The information in this system comes in PDF format which can be opened by ANYONE on any compute (Windows or Mac etc.) with a free copy of Acrobat Reader software. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, we will provide that for you for free as well to ensure that you can quickly access this information.

About the Lifetime, Private Web-Site & Inner Circle Members-Only Area: We also give you lifetime access to the confidential web-site where you can access all the hand-picked bonus items and free resources described above. The bonus items alone are worth hundreds of dollars if bought separately.

If You'd Rather Order By Mail Instead Using Your Personal Check or Money Order: Click here to print out an order form to mail your order. Simply print this order form out and send it along with your payment of $29.97. On checks: Keep in mind that it will take about 3 - 5 business days for us to receive your check, have it clear your bank and for us to e-mail back to you the location of the website where you will be able to download the e-book and all the bonuses. On money orders: we will respond back to you within 24 hours of receiving your money order & the order form.

"Thank you for the inside info! I really appreciate it. Hey, guess what I picked up on Ebay. Silver Surfer #4 (volume #1 from the early 60s)! Can you believe that? Got it for $40, and it's in what I'd say is "Fine" condition--not great, but not terribly bad either, considering it's age. How did I do?? Comic guide has it valued at $650 as it's considered "scarce" I really enjoy collecting comics and just recently got into it. It's amazing what you can find out there! Thanks for all your advice, help, and insight!"

Lori Gambelli

What's guide for a Silver Surfer #4 in fine?

Get with the program Rob! The answers have been right in front of our noses!! This is GOOD STUFF!

Red

Secrets of A Millionaire

Comic Book Collector

Awhile back, Nicholas Cage sold his comic book collection for $1.68 million.

That's right $1.68 million!!!

And yes, that Nicholas Cage!!!

For those living in a cave, Nicolas Cage is an actor and producer whose movies have raked in a billion dollars.

An academy award winner, he's considered an equal opportunity actor. His movies appeal to all ages, races, genders and religions. His acting ability spans most genres, including action, drama, comedy.

He has a number of film starring roles to his credit. Including: Windtalkers, Gone In Sixty Seconds, The Rock, Con-Air (my personal favorite!!!), Raising Arizona, Guarding Tess, Firebirds, The Family Man, Moonstruck, Face/Off, City of Angels, Leaving Las Vegas, and Peggy Sue Got Married just to name a few.

Just as impressive is his list of co-stars: Sean Connery, Cher, John Travolta, Shirley MacLaine, James Caan, Meg Ryan, Kathleen Turner, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Angelina Jolie.

And he is a comic collector.

And a very shrewd one....who's just made a lot of money selling his collection.

Before I give you the real scoop, here's a few more interesting facts about Nick. He was born on Jan. 7, 1964 and has been a collector for many years. He collects comics, cars and coins. Nicolas Cage is actually his stage name. His birth name is Nicolas Kim Coppola. He changed his name so his acting would be judged on its own merits and not on any preconceptions associated with the Coppola name. He chose Cage from his favorite comic book hero, Luke Cage (Hero for Hire), so is it any wonder that he would be an avid comic book collector?

Here's the real scoop.

Both Heritage Comics Auctions and The Mint were involved in auctioning off Nick's collection. They both specialize in auctioning rare high-grade comic books, as well as vintage comic and animation art, illustration art, movie posters and comics-related collectibles. It's no secret they fought like cats and dogs for the privilege of having the exclusive rights to this collection, before they agreed to bury the hachet and team up and do this together.

Among the highlights of the collection that Nicolas Cage sold was a 1940 Detective #38 comic that featured the debut of Robin, for $120,750 over a price guide list of $45,000. A 1940 Mile High Copy of All-Star #3 featuring the first Justice Society of America sold for $126,500 against a value of $45,000. It included Action Comics #1 (first Superman from 1938) which sold at $86,250.

It also included the Allentown copy of Detective #33, as well as the Mile High Adventure Comics #48, the first appearance of Hourman, and Captain America Comics #1. So clearly his collection included a treasure-trove for any collector of high-quality Golden Age material.

However, Silver Age material was also well-represented. He also sold his personal copies of Amazing Fantasy #15, featuring Spider-Man’s first appearance, Brave and the Bold #28, which introduces the Justice League of America, Fantastic Four #1, Green Lantern #1, and X-Men #1, among a total of 141 comics he sold.

Nick reportedly made the decision to sell his collection after watching the market and deciding now was a good time.

Indeed.

Now that this collection has changed hands, Cage plans to move into other areas of collecting, and he has a nice nest egg to bankroll that move.

What you can learn from Nicolas Cage

Here are a few tips you can learn from Nick, even if you don't have a million dollars laying around:

He invested in proven, low risk investments. He invested rare, old comics in great condition that have have a proven track record of being high demand and whose value has risen steadily, though slowly over the years. Nobody can question his decision to invest in Action #1, Amazing Fantasy #15 or X-Men #1. He also bought them in the best condition possible. The lesson here continues to be to invest in comics in the best condition you can find, that have proven in-demand track records.

He specialized in what he knows about -- not what he doesn't know about. As you look at the comics described earlier, 95% of the comics Nick sold were first issues. In all of his collecting, -- whether comics, coins or cars -- Nick specializes in first editions. He's researched first issues and he personally likes being or having the first of anything he deals with. It has been reported that he will take some of the profits that he's made from his $1.68 million sale in re-invest them in first editions of comics from the 1970s & 1980s because he believes these will be the hot areas for comic investors in the next few years. If this is true, it does look like he's willing to take more risks now, and will be looking fto re-invest in some "undiscovered treasures" but will still stick with what he knows -- which is first editions.

He sold as soon as he was able to profit. It has been reported that Nick made a net profit of $615,000 from this collection -- based on his original investment and what he paid the auction companies.

Could he have made more by waiting for the economy to improve and for prices to go up higher? Sure. But he cashed in as soon as he could make a good profit...and he didn't look back.

Lori Gambelli

Overstreet #35

Silver Surfer #4 FN 6.0 = $114

thumbsup2.gif

Joker--

Make Money At Comic Cons Without Buying A Table And Setting Up As A Comic Dealer

A large comic show is like a treasure hunt and is your best bet for selling your comics. And you can do this without setting up as a dealer. But you must now how to work a show. There is a big difference between going to a show and "working" a show for profit. A collector/dealer who works a show knows how to make the show work for him, not the other way around. You can save a lot of money and make a lot of money if you know what you are doing.

Here's how to work a show for profit without buying a table:

1. SET ASIDE THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON, FROM THREE TO SIX HOURS, FOR THE SHOW. Nobody makes money, gets bargains or makes a treasure hunt find by running in and out of a show in an hour or less. Bracket your time and work. Work the show with a map sectioning off different areas to hit during different time periods.

2. TAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN FOR LARGE BUYS. Reason: Dealers are looking to make money, lots of it, not necessarily recover a particular percent profit on a particular comic. So what this means for you is that the big savings are in buying in bulk. For example: A dealer may go down from $20.00 to $28.00 for one comic, but if you spend $100.00 or more with him, he may group ten or eleven comics together and discount as much as 30%. Many dealers will discount 15-20% on sales over $25.00, as well.

3. COME LATE, NOT EARLY. Most people think all wrong on this. They think that arriving when the show opens, usually at 9 a.m., they'll get the best deals and find the best comics--first come, first served. Actually, it's in the early hours that the dealers will not offer discounts. Business is strong then, the lines to get in are long, and the collectors are ready to buy. Why cut prices 30% when things are hot?

The time to arrive for a convention that closes at 4 p.m. is about one. Spend an hour or two becoming familiar with the comic merchandise and prices. If dealers have not made a lot of money by 3 p.m. or so, they'll be willing to drop prices to make a sale. If they have a large inventory on hand that they thought they would sell and don't want to lug home, they'll make deals. Walk up to a guy at 3:55 p.m. during a show that closes at four and offer $100.00 for a box of 100 Silver Age D.C. comics that he is selling at $1.50 each. Chances are he'll say, Sold! He's unloading things he doesn't want and still takes in $100.00. At $1.00 each, he was still making a decent profit (he probably paid 60¢ each). You saved $50.00.

Valuable comics can be bought at the last minute too, especially in bulk.

Even if all the dealers have made a lot of money and have not had to discount much, and even if the crowd has been huge all day, there is something about a last-minute sale and deal that absolutely intrigues the comic dealers. At the next show, he'll turn to another dealer and just love to tell the story of how, just as he was packing up, he made a big sale.

4. TRADE AT SHOWS. Remember, the new comics in your hands may have cost you 50¢. Don't forget that. One may be worth $5.00, but it cost you 50¢. Bring lots of new comics (particularly doubles)--hot comics you can barter with--and trade them for valuable older Silver Age or Golden Age comics, which are usually a better longer-term investment. Try to do full trades--example: Your $50.00 worth of new XMen for his $50.00 Xmen #10. Even if you trade at the 50-60 percent dealer rate, you're getting $2.50 from him for every $5.00 comic and the comic only cost you 50¢.

Even when making a transaction with another dealer, go for the full 100% trade value. You'll be surprised how often you will get it. Offer a deal $20.00 worth of your comics for $20.00 worth of his comics. Don't be intimidated. Remember, his $30.00 in comics probably cost him only $15.00, so when he trades with you, he's actually trading $15.00 for your $30.00 and is ahead $15.00. If you have something he wants, he's foolish not to do the deal. And for you, trading even up is better than selling your $30.00 worth of comics to him for $15.00.

5. WORK THE DEALERS' TABLES. If you have something good to offer, someone at the show will want what you have. Go to several dealers and listen to offers. The hobby is full of collectors who venture from table to table and, after countless rejections, either get the desired money from a dealer or a fellow collector who overheard him talking to a dealer. Don't hesitate to do this yourself.

6. ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE QUICK MONEY IS TO BUY AND RESELL RIGHT THERE AT THE SHOW. Here's how it works. Many dealers sell many of the same comics at conventions. Say you see one dealer selling a Fantastic Four #10 for $250.00 and another dealer on the other side of the room selling the same comic in the same condition for $175.00. If you talk the second dealer down to $150.00 cash, they you can take your new comic and see if the first dealer will buy your comic for $200.00 or give you $200.00-$250.00 in value in trade. He might not buy your comic because he'll insist it isn't in as good a condition as you say it is or he'll reveal he has too many FF#10's as it is (which means he shouldn't be selling one at this rare-comic price). But he may just buy it just to keep you from hanging out at his table and offering your FF#10 to HIS customers for $50.00 lower than he's charging.

7. DON'T WASTE TIME AT TABLES WHERE THERE ARE NO PRICE LABELS ON COMICS. These dealers aren't interested in bargaining; they are hoping you will offer more than Overstreet prices. Also, don't waste time at tables where all comics are overpriced. If you memorize the prices of several key comics from each table, you can use the prices to gauge whether he is giving bargains or bad deals on his entire inventory. If you have a lousy memory, just carry around a price guide. If only comic is offered at a bargain rate, check to see if it has been "restored."

8. IF YOU WANT A BARGAIN, DON'T SAY ANYTHING--ACT AS IF YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU BUY WHAT HE HAS TO OFFER. Don't act impressed by what he has to sell--act amused. Try to talk him down in price, even if you're willing to pay what he's charging. If you buy something at a high price, get the dealer's business card in case something isn't right about your purchase and you will want to track him down. We have heard collectors run over to dealers, pick up a comic, and announce, "This is the comic I need to complete my collection--I don't care what it costs!" Doing this is pure suicide.

9. Don't worry if you realize after you get home that you should have bought some additional comics. There will be future shows at which those comics will be offered again. In fact, if you see the same items at the same price at several different shows, inform the dealer that you know they haven't been selling at his price and offer him something significantly lower. You can even try this approach on the second day of a two-day show. After all, if 5,000 other collectors looked at his item and his price and walked on by, it must be overpriced.

Lori Gambelli

Overstreet #35

Silver Surfer #4 FN 6.0 = $114

thumbsup2.gif

Joker--

$40 seems like a nice deal, but I wonder if the grade was right. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, she mis-stated it's value by a factor of 1 to 4, so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in her grading accuracy either. If Lori Gambelli even exists. confused-smiley-013.gif

6. ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE QUICK MONEY IS TO BUY AND RESELL RIGHT THERE AT THE SHOW. Here's how it works. Many dealers sell many of the same comics at conventions. Say you see one dealer selling a Fantastic Four #10 for $250.00 and another dealer on the other side of the room selling the same comic in the same condition for $175.00. If you talk the second dealer down to $150.00 cash, they you can take your new comic and see if the first dealer will buy your comic for $200.00 or give you $200.00-$250.00 in value in trade. He might not buy your comic because he'll insist it isn't in as good a condition as you say it is or he'll reveal he has too many FF#10's as it is (which means he shouldn't be selling one at this rare-comic price). But he may just buy it just to keep you from hanging out at his table and offering your FF#10 to HIS customers for $50.00 lower than he's charging.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

This copy is updated boilerplate copy from a How to Succeed in Mail Order Business that several comic distributors GAVE their wholesale accounts in the mid-80s.

Notice how new comics are referred to as costing 50 cents,Fantastic Four #10 is $175,ect.

I suspect this entire program has been making the rounds for several years and our dear poster is one of the sorry souls who paid $29.99(if not more) for it.

OS #11 1981-82

Showcase #4 ranked third in SA books,first DC

Detetective #225 ranked 18th,7th DC

OS #13

Showcase #4 overtakes AF#15 to reach #2 in OS SA rankings

Detective #225 rises to #14

OS #14 1984-85

Showcase #4 reverts back to #3

Detective #225 falls to #15.

So,in the early 1980s,Showcase was certainly recognized as the more valuable of the two books.Interestingly,BB28 and Flash 105 were not amongst the most valuable books.

Shad, what are you doing?! You can't bring facts in here! makepoint.gif

How can old TR wallow in his conspiracy theories if they can be disproved so simply?

I'm surprised that it's gone basically ignored so far

I think that's a good thing. gossip.gif Maybe people on these boards are finally learning. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif